RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Look I'm not indulging in an argument, This picture file, of what I presume is a DAZ3d render is in the game folder and is clearly named as an ending, namely: 'based ending 3c'. I sense you are starting to take this personally so I'll butt out now. Good luck with the game, if I have made a mistake I apologize but it does seem like a Daz3d render in the game folders with the intention from the name of being in game.

See ya.
Hey man, all good. Good luck to you as well and take care ^^

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Am I the only one here who doesn't know what the hell is Onryo?
Anyway, about the game, what kind of game is this? The gameplay I mean... Thank you.

leo225

Jan 14, 2018
This seems to be really promising looking forward to play it :D
Also if anyone read this after playing, how much content is in there atm?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyway, about the game, what kind of game is this? The gameplay I mean... Thank you.
This is kind of game where in forest i play in 2 FPS probably due to Intel HD Graphics and a lot of in game Lightning Shaders - which don't like each others... ^^
So for me it is Horror with a Parody... But honestly it can't be played like this. :cry:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I did

I spent 10 minutes staring at it after reading both multiple times and i'm still confused.
Then the same answer I gave to the other person applies:
Female protagonist, the "ntr" tag on this site is specifically for netorare.
To clarify further, you play as the girl and have a boyfriend, but there is another girl, and it's netorare, not netori.

As for this matter,
Also i don't remember it being answered in the thread (i read all the 3 pages until now).
on the first page for example:
A female to female ntr is pretty rare. I can only think of two others off the top of my head, not counting futa.
But it also is stated in the description that you play as the girl with a boyfriend and that there is another girl.

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
This game is so fucking amazing, the dramatic but somehow realistic story and the corruption management of the heroine is something I did never see in any other NTR game.
This masterpiece will easily set a gold standard on all NTR games from now to the next 10 years.
Thank you from the bottom of my thicc NTR heart, DiscipleOfVirginia, I tip my eyed hat to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rugerrell6

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Am I the only one here who doesn't know what the hell is Onryo?
The other girl:
It is up to you [...] to stop Bella from getting NTR;ed by dummy thicc thicc Onryo (Did I mention how thicc she is????).

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes