RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Who is getting NTR'd here? Female protagonist or the boyfriend? Based on the OP screenshots provided it seems to me boyfriend is getting NTR'd. Is this another VN where players are mislead?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
A LOT of forced and cringy jokes in game. Concept is good though and if it's expanded, maybe with a mode that just puts you straight into it it would be great. Only other feedback is the opening video seems to be unskippable. That said it appears there is a mix of DAZ art, drawn art and bizarrely: Stick figures. Not bad for a first demo and I do like the concept.

Reactions: Jellymuffinman

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When doing the notes, I got caught twice. But then my save loaded without the ghost chasing me, so I finished it and saved. Turns out that bugged my game and I can't move forward, and I really don't want to redo it.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
That said it appears there is a mix of DAZ art, drawn art and bizarrely: Stick figures.
This is extremely misleading.

The majority of the art in this game is paid and commissioned 2d art. The only time I had Daz Renders was for posters on the walls, that are Easter Eggs for my other games. The times stick figures in game are used they are clearly used in a comedic fashion.

You are a fellow content creator, so you should know better than to come into another creators thread and spread misleading information.

Have a nice day.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When doing the notes, I got caught twice. But then my save loaded without the ghost chasing me, so I finished it and saved. Turns out that bugged my game and I can't move forward, and I really don't want to redo it.
Walkthrough is in the game folder ^^

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is extremely misleading.

The majority of the art in this game is paid and commissioned 2d art. The only time I had Daz Renders was for posters on the walls, that are Easter Eggs for my other games. The times stick figures in game are used they are clearly used in a comedic fashion.

You are a fellow content creator, so you should know better than to come into another creators thread and spread misleading information.

Have a nice day.
Wasn't misleading I looked in the pictures folder after playing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kidderyao

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Wasn't misleading I looked in the pictures folder after playing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So show me when this picture is used ever in the game? Spoiler: Its not. I forgot to delete it from the picture folder, nothing more to it my guy.

Did you really do the old "Comment before playing the game" meme?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So show me when this picture is used ever in the game?
Look I'm not indulging in an argument, This picture file, of what I presume is a DAZ3d render is in the game folder and is clearly named as an ending, namely: 'based ending 3c'. I sense you are starting to take this personally so I'll butt out now. Good luck with the game, if I have made a mistake I apologize but it does seem like a Daz3d render in the game folders with the intention from the name of being in game.

See ya.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes