Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Is there an option to have Rogue to be more dominant? Will each girl have a sub or dom path?
No, Rogue will not become dominant. We're reworking this exact system at the moment, but every girl will not be a switch. Although, with the rework, you will be able to turn Rogue's submissiveness off and make the relationship more equal for example.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is there an option to have Rogue to be more dominant? Will each girl have a sub or dom path?
the dominance thing is her kink meaning when it first comes up, you can opt out of it. as for the other girls, Jean does not have that same kink and Laura does but hers can be opted out of like Rogue. with Laura, you can let her be dominant and stalkerish, not be dom and stalkerish, not be either of them, or being dom and not stalkerish. currently they are working on the kink system to make it better

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
wish they'll add jubilee soon...also adding her vampiric storyline would be great
While Jubilee will probably be added in a later chapter, the dec team are looking at the major storylines between the late 70s to the mid 90s, with Chapter 2 looking at the Dark Phoenix Saga. Unfortunately for you, Jubilee was turned into a Vampire in 2010, a good 15 years real time after the point the devs are stopping.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
With the upcoming update primarily focusing on the quirks overhaul and clothing update. I was wondering how extensive can we expect on the clothing side? Any hints as to what to expect or is it still too early to tell? Keep up the great work btw.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
With the upcoming update primarily focusing on the quirks overhaul and clothing update. I was wondering how extensive can we expect on the clothing side? Any hints as to what to expect or is it still too early to tell? Keep up the great work btw.
The goal is to flesh out the wardrobe so there are as many outfits as were present when 0.2 initially released.

holzheimer1993

May 9, 2019
I really wish that the rework of the quirks makes the flirt options more stable and straightforward. You can only spank them if you follow their kinks in this version and that is quite infuriating.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
While I enjoy this game, something always bothers me when I play it.
I kind of think it's disrespectful for the MC to call Professor X, Xavier during conversations. Especially when asking about doing some work, It's nothing major, I just feel like it breaks emersion slightly.
Anyway, looking forward to seing how the story continues to develop, and hopefully, we get the opportunity to get to know Storm a little better in the future(*wink wink* *nudge nudge*).

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes