VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

hanami555

May 26, 2021
dumb question, when u download all three 3 of the file, does it extract files from all part if i extract from part 1?

hanami555

May 26, 2021
another dumb question, other than the freeplay mode where all the sex is, the story mode does nothing more than just making you playng infinite turnbased combat?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
another dumb question, other than the freeplay mode where all the sex is, the story mode does nothing more than just making you playng infinite turnbased combat?
Again yes. All gameplay parts are just test prototypes. There is nothing to play. The whole game is just a big animation gallery.

The only thing that looks like a game are the "visual novel" parts (Travel from Lair), where there is a little story and of course everything leads to sex again.;)

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
there is rpg mode, where you play as miku walking around and seeing others in prison, you can spawn up to 3 mobs to play the scenes. Or just walk all the way to the right and ready for jumpscare that leads to a bad ending sex scene. That's it

BTSpoon

Dec 27, 2017
I really wanted to try the game out.. but sadly I cant see a thing. its all far too dark, and i dont see a brightness setting, nor any settings in general?

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Still desperately needs a brightness setting, better lighting in general, maybe a toggleable light that doesn't wash everything out, and for the love of god a bloom slider.

I love bloom but not when it's getting in the way of me watching a good pounding!

Otherwise the scenes are pretty hot and from the last time I played the physics seems to be better and tits aren't flying across space and time anymore.

Oh and optimize this game, yeesus the performance is awful in some spots.

Reactions: Tipster

DDRgenosse

Jul 23, 2019
I do still have desire to make Vocaloid Eroge similar to this game. Just platformer, 2D battlefuck and pixel and more degenerate + developed plot.
Never got around to the new updates to really decide if this is the quintessential vocaloid eroge. Anyways, watching this thread.

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 1.33 out

- Added 8 new H animations
- Added 2 new H scenes
- Added 1 new non-H animation
- Added 1 new non-H scene
- Unlocked Neru in Solo Girls menu in Prison Cell
- Added Neru idle scene for Neru in Solo Girls menu in Prison Cell, Accessory System enabled
- Added From Behind Neru x Henchman H scene to Prison Cell, Accessory System enabled
- Added Irrumatio Neru x Henchman H scene to Prison Cell
- Added scene change ability for all new Neru H scenes

password hgamefree.info

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNorthwoodLair-1.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ninguemligah

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can play this on my Mac.
I don't suppose that day would be sooner rather than later? In either case, good luck with further work on this game.
Should I ever buy a PC I'll make this among the first to try out, promise ;)

Happy New Year 2024 to you all.

Cheers!

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
No fucking way this thing is alive, Jesus mfing Christ, if this is not a New Year miracle I dont know what is

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes