VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
wow it still alive. i dunno man by the time this shit is out my boner would have become infertile or worse yet i may already be dead and gone

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
The Northwood Lair 1.29 out

–Added 4 new H animations
–Added 1 new H scene
–Added 2 new voice files
–Added 2 new SFX files
–Add the suspended Miku doll to Luka's bondage lounge
–Added Suspended H scene to the Henchman x Miku Doll menu of Luka's Bondage Lounge
–Adjust the ”Doll Miku" menu text to read “Miku Doll” correctly in Luka's Bondage Lounge
–Added the initial version of the H Race UI to the red light district
–Added a general UI refresh to the red light district to more closely match other UI elements of other scenes in the project
–Added a viewing menu for the refresh UI of the red light district
–Added the H Race menu to the updated UI of the red light district
–Added a travel menu to the updated UI of the red light district
–Added a few extra cheering male and female audiences to the red light district in H Race mode
–Added an initial role selection menu for H Race mode (note: before future updates, selecting a role will not be possible)
–Fixed an issue where the scene fader sometimes did not cover the entire outer edge of the display at certain resolutions

password hgamefree.info
Yeah I'm not waiting 7 full hours to download ONE part of the game no thank you literally just put it on Drive or even better a Torrent.
EDIT: Someone already did that, apologies.

Last edited:

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is there anything wrong with the story mode it doesn't matter how many time i get perfect on my attack nothing happens

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
tried to install it both webroot at malwarebytes did not like it, that said even when i circumvented them it tried to load something in Microsoft Edge... so not sure whats up but for now deleted .

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
tried to install it both webroot at malwarebytes did not like it, that said even when i circumvented them it tried to load something in Microsoft Edge... so not sure whats up but for now deleted .
Use an adblocker, sounds like your download link got hijacked

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any news about new content in the adventure game mode (2d) ?

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
this is a waste of data and time no gameplay just a live gallery
I kind of agree that this is a very glorified live gallery at the moment. Until the adventure mode got SOME work on it, this game would be something to look back again.

Chris Samnden

Aug 25, 2018
If anything, I'd hope they put some work into the side-scrolling aspect of the game at least. That could be "spicy" and could make for an interesting playthrough.

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
I dont understand all the hate here, I think the gallery is usually the best part about these games for me and this particular one has some of the best and unique ones.
I would agree that if we only seek the MMD animations on its own, it's already a good one so far. The issue that the devs seems to tease us with a possible Adventure mode, thus giving expectations that exhaust the fans who looked forward to it for probably more than two years at this point.

SpAqMy

Jul 11, 2017
More than a "bit" annoying actually, it's off-putting and just flat out out of place, can the man do it for the current version?
do you still have the no music patch for latest version?

The Northwood Lair 1.30
(music removed)
I removed 90% music in the game, also get rid off that loud opening logo.
just ignore and left-click when "AVPro Video" logo show up.

Download:
(If anonfiles download speed is too slow to you, make sure try first.)

F7: Hide/Show UnityExplorer
I put in to the game, it has many funtion, for exsample "Free Camera" allow you view the scene at any positon and angle, bottom of "Object Explorer" you can select map to load, faster than click bunch of buttons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
- download link for thomas tahei games, the northwood lair is #586 if you want a faster download link be aware it has the music

Reactions: bcmans

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017

The Northwood Lair 1.30
(music removed)
I removed 90% music in the game, also get rid off that loud opening logo.
just ignore and left-click when "AVPro Video" logo show up.

Download:
(If anonfiles download speed is too slow to you, make sure try first.)

F7: Hide/Show UnityExplorer
I put in to the game, it has many funtion, for exsample "Free Camera" allow you view the scene at any positon and angle, bottom of "Object Explorer" you can select map to load, faster than click bunch of buttons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have IDM, usually works but this time still super slow, usually I don't get this slow for anonfiles, would it be possible uploading it to other sites? MEGA would be awesome

• Sad
Reactions: SpAqMy

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 1.31 out

Here are the release notes for Northwood Lair version 1.31:
– Added 4 new H animations
– Added 2 new H scenes
– Modified 1 non-H animation
- Added 2 new stages to Tianyi's H scene sequence in your private dorm
- Added Leg Lock Mating Press H scene to Tianyi's H scene sequence in your private dorm
– Added horseback riding H-scene to Tianyi's H-scene sequence in your private dorm
– Reworked Tianyi idle animation in the cell
– Modified the appearance of Tianyi opening idle in the prison cell

password hgamefree.info

Reactions: DOLPH1N
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes