RPGM - Abandoned - The Ninth Street Bus [v0.8] [Bondco Inc.]

1. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

This game seems like it has a lot of potential. Good basic premise. Girl gets caught in bondage, friends have means and motive to blackmail her and they get her into a halloween ritual. The art is amazing. Nothing can go wrong at this point right?

Apparently it can. After what seems like a great start, they do absolutely nothing with it. All that happens in this game is the protagonist getting put in bondage and learning live lessons. Again, the art is great, but they don't show anything. At most they take of her pants, give her a wedgie and put a paddle in the image to imply spanking. No nudity, no sex, nothing.

Really thought I would enjoy this more, but unless you really care about the story, which isn't amazing on it's own either, it's not worth playing. I'll give it two stars just because the art (the little there actually is) is good and the premise is solid, but I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe they can somehow salvage this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnonimNok

Nice mix of great story and bandage. This game evokes a lot of emotions:
    Pleasure.
    Empathy.
    Voltage.
    Definitely 5 out of 5.
    The game is fun to the very end. It's a pity that the game is short, but the story looks complete.