• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Ninth Street Bus [v0.8] [Bondco Inc.]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aIY_rA.png

Overview:
"The Ninth Street Bus" is a quirky and kinky tale of two friends who decide to
perform a dangerous Halloween ritual in order to receive what they truly desire.
Both Kayleigh and Marissa have known each other almost all their life,
but due to varying paths in each others life that once vibrant friendship has wilted.
Will they be able to complete the ritual and receive their prize or will they succumb to the dangers of The Ninth Street Bus?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-30
Release Date: 2021-10-30
Developer: Bondco Inc.- -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

572e913a0e7e8f7faab7359fac8b2d4e.jpg 64e200e001b74402dc5758dbc932ba57.jpg 11a9ec207fd69bff3e31e7a0f38bc7eb.jpg b6582fc717d6e730d04c68f54e79f36d.jpg 33de85f7cf3a9dde426cfa3c0a3f961d.jpg EIzWjp.png +5VnLd.png LBSSU8.png adad48c84df1b79a662a67759163d445.png

Last edited by a moderator:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There are a lot of spicy images in the game folder. Does anybody know how to access them? In the game the most I ever get is removing her leggings. The OP talks about changing outfits, but I've not figured out how to do that yet.

In fact the game seems to ship with loads of assets that aren't used.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
There are a lot of spicy images in the game folder. Does anybody know how to access them? In the game the most I ever get is removing her leggings. The OP talks about changing outfits, but I've not figured out how to do that yet.

from the Dev Note: " Unlock new outfits in the final version and enjoy different dialogue options based on what Kayleigh wears." my guess is v0.8 isn't the final version.

MrEcho

Jun 9, 2018

This tool seems to work :

Reactions: pian

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If I want to play the erotic part, I can't go any further from the second stop. It's a bug?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
FYI: this game is free. You can download directly from itch.io instead of relying on the links here to stay updated.

I knew this art was familiar. They also made Residents of Evilville and Hostage Hotel (both are also available for free on itch.io).

Edit: played for a bit but it looks like a text-skipping simulator VN. Also, i just noticed that the dev lists this as a VN on itch.io.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I do get the feeling that beside the BDSM elements, there will be no sexual content in this game.
There is sexual content in the game files already. At least one bound blowjob scene currently and a decent amount of fully nude content.

I started poking around after running through the incredibly PG13 story and wondering if I had missed something. Sexy content is in there, but may not be accessible in the current version. There is also a lot of standard RPGM sprite sheets in there that are not used as far as I can tell. I think the dev may have build this game out of the remnants of a different game.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
There is sexual content in the game files already. At least one bound blowjob scene currently and a decent amount of fully nude content.

I started poking around after running through the incredibly PG13 story and wondering if I had missed something. Sexy content is in there, but may not be accessible in the current version. There is also a lot of standard RPGM sprite sheets in there that are not used as far as I can tell. I think the dev may have build this game out of the remnants of a different game.
If you want sexual content, turn back at the beginning of the game before you go to the apple tree. Go back to the mushrooms, then to the apple tree. But the game won’t let you go from the second bus stop.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
How did you figure that out? I read all of the dialog and never got an inkling that I was supposed to do that.

I also get stuck in an infinite loop on the wooden horse.

xd4545

Aug 17, 2017

How did you open those images?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes