3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
Yes friend, but those people who complain about these games are people with a lack of attention at home and they come to insult the developers for a game, the truth is that I don't understand, if you don't like a game look for another one and that's it, just They complain like crying girls and they also download the game for free, if you had paid for something I would understand.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yes friend, but those people who complain about these games are people with a lack of attention at home and they come to insult the developers for a game, the truth is that I don't understand, if you don't like a game look for another one and that's it, just They complain like crying girls and they also download the game for free, if you had paid for something I would understand.
Simple when you release things to the public people will like or dislike it.

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
I like in this game that I can make decisions whether to punish for treason or not. Punishment is something that many games lack. I definitely like this game. To give the main character more power to decide the fate of people who are nearby.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In the game you can stop NTR from the third chapter as it says. and I think, for what? Once you reach that point the non-ntr players would have already left. At that point it doesn't matter if the NTR can be stopped or not. If you really think that this can attract non-NTR players, you don't know what environment you're in.

garyH

May 25, 2017
I'm not at all interested in playing the game but I am kind of curious how the mother ended up fucking her son but not the cuck. Did the son find out his mother was a whore and take advantage while the cuck just remained blissfully unaware until he caught his brother with their mom?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I'm not at all interested in playing the game but I am kind of curious how the mother ended up fucking her son but not the cuck. Did the son find out his mother was a whore and take advantage while the cuck just remained blissfully unaware until he caught his brother with their mom?
Unaware, then find out his mother was blackmailed by the brother cause the mom was seduced by the butler.

• Haha
Reactions: garyH

garyH

May 25, 2017
Unaware, then find out his mother was blackmailed by the brother cause the mom was seduced by the butler.
Lol wow, sounds like I guessed it almost exactly right... I'd like to make a comment about how unoriginal ntr plots are but incest (my preferred genre) plots are no more original...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In the game you can stop NTR from the third chapter as it says. and I think, for what? Once you reach that point the non-ntr players would have already left. At that point it doesn't matter if the NTR can be stopped or not. If you really think that this can attract non-NTR players, you don't know what environment you're in.
By having that option to stop ntr at that point I think the story took a hit. I think the dev should have kept his original vision, because if you only play one route which I think most people do either because of time and/or preference, you always feel like you're playing half of the game.

As for my opinion on the game (first time playing), couple of complains that I have on the visual side, the mother look way too young, she could be your sister, just because she has a bigger boobs and slightly taller doesn't make her look older. My other complain on the visual side is a minor one, it is the fact that the mc uses a thong to swim, sure that could be the lack of asset, but whatever it is, it's not a pretty sight, please, don't show his back when he's swimming:ROFLMAO:.

As for the story, what I dislike is down to my personal preference, so most of you probably won't agree with me, but I think the pace is too fast, the ntr pace is actually well done and I really like what I've seen, its just that the pace involving the mc has no buildup, in a instant your sister jumps on you, suck your cock and have sex before you even seen her naked or kiss or whatever else, the same with your aunt to "test" you for your cousin, zero buildup.

Overall it may look that I hated the game based on those complains, but I actually like it and I'm seriously considering on supporting.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
people need to understand the developer doesn't owe you nothing
i agree. HOWEVER. we cant ignore how the vast majority of games in this site, die, because the devs think like that, end up making things that piss of their playerbase, and then, decide to give up on the whole thing because it becomes a no win situation.

so in the same vein that devs dont owe players anything, they also own everything to those players, if they need their support to keep developing their game.

you cant really have your cake and eat it too. and i have seen too many times games with potential die, because the devs thought themselves above all only to get choked when their chain was pulled.

Sulivan12

May 3, 2022
I think the gay guy here is another one who likes NTR, I mean do you find it healthy to watch your mother or girlfriend get fucked? Does it turn you on? Or is it your erectile dysfunction speaking for you?
dont cry ntr haters hahaha

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes