3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This site is 90% arguing about ntr and 10% asking for full saves, change my mind
You missed the ones asking for walkthroughs ... even for kinetic novels.

The harem group complaining it's not a harem if the women touch each other.

People complaining about games hat aren't aimed at them not being aimed at them.

People complaining that games without incest don't have incest.

No goddamn it is an idiotic way to put NTR as avoidable. In this style it's no fucking help to those who need it. Sounds like the dev doesn't understand anything at all. Better to put this shitty thing in the grave and make it from scratch, so that the fucking avoidable feature would be there from the beginning and it would even be useful. I've never come across such a stupid solution to this issue. In other words, completely useless code.
It's not a solution, it's the story.

MC sees what's going on and decides he wants to either go along with it or man the fuck up.

Not every game is aimed at everyone, obviously this isn't aimed at players like you.

This comment was brought to you by the Common Sense Foundation where we strive to keep alive the last dying remnants of a once widely used feature. RIP Captain Obvious, you tried so hard.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Well the women are hot the sex scenes are hot BUT the women fucking other people besides MC is NOT HOT!! Dev you need to go back and make it where MC stops the NTR Then this would be a good story. Number one rule NEVER have any the women have sex with anybody but MC.
These damn Bitches need more damn different Dicks in them, a whole Soccer or football Team would be just Great.:devilish:
Ntr-Gang.jpg

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Can I say I love those shirts with the eyes on them? Probably won't play the game for a while to let content build up, but those shirts are a trifecta of cute, suggestive, and funny.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMysteryVilla-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
yeah i know what it says BUT i still said this if you even read my full statement. Dev you need to go back and make it where MC stops the NTR Then this would be a good story. Number one rule NEVER have any the women have sex with anybody but MC.
bro you give me brain fart this is ntr game wtf you want

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
This isn't the developer's personal blog.
People can say whatever they want on this forum. If the developer doesn't like it, then that's just too bad.

The reality is that this is half-baked garbage. ...No sorry that's probably a compliment, its not even baked. It's just straight-up raw garbage.
It seems like it was written by a chinese by how bad the entire thing is. Utterly unreadable.
i know you can say thing you not like the game but offense the dev is just pathetic, this game is fine

Feb 2, 2024
Without a mod or walkthrough, it's difficult to see everything or trigger some scenes.
Even if you click on both paths, there is one choice that can't be made.

Reactions: MAD6999
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes