Trananhvan

Jun 16, 2021
The Mystery Villa [Ep. 4] [Dx Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [170 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [166 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How tf 2.7gb to 170mb

Reactions: wescinlao

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheMysteryVilla-EP4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vexx120

Sep 22, 2023
The Mystery Villa [Ep. 4] [Dx Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [170 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [166 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Android version:(

Reactions: FaithlessH
Jul 1, 2018
What is the idea here? I just don't understand why it can't be from the beginning, but only from EP3 onwards.
Unless I am miss remembering or it's something else; your mother had a lover due to loneliness but you can stop that relationship and become her new lover.
Also when talking to her about it if you interfere you have a choice to avoid the flashback to those scenes.

Also FYI in any game ever there's NTR (Ripples may be an exception if you are indeed your own father ) as your character is born from your mother and father meaning your mother had sex with your father and not you!!! OHhHhhH NnNOooOo NTR!!!

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
It's a Kinetic Novel. There are no choices. The NTR is your brother banging your mom (as shown in the last preview image). Unavoidable. Oh and don't bother trying to name your character. They all call you Dylan regardless.

It was like reading a children's book. Felt like it was written by a five year old. Translation isn't great, and what can be understood, felt like a child wrote it. Like, a real children's book. "Sally went to the beach. Sally found a seashell. It was a pretty seashell. Sally was happy." That's how this reads.

Oh and the MC doesn't have a penis. Like, literally doesn't have one. There a scene pretty early where he is looking at himself in the mirror, and he is a straight up ken doll. And when he goes swimming he wears a white thong. I guess if he was fit, sure, but he's not. His body shape is weird. Like fat fit, but the proportions are all off.

It just needs a lot of work. Translation, better writing overall, renders need work and the MC himself. Definitely not for me, but still, best of luck with your project.
I generally like the incest kink and no that doesn't include the stepcest/adopted-cest/whatever the fuck social incest is/landlady-roommate BS. That being said if in the story the brother is banging the mom and MC gets to watch and join in then I have no issues with that. I don't mind sharing NTR if sharing is considered NTR but what I despise is the humiliation aspect of NTR, I can't stand that shit, it's just not my thing, not judging people who like it but I steer clear from humiliation NTR.

Reactions: prezes777

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'd rather play games where you can "really" avoid it with the avoidable button or games without NTR at all. I'm not even interested in starting anymore because of that story. I just don't want to start watching mom to make sure she doesn't do anything with anyone and chase some assholes away from mom.
The dev gave you an option to avoid, if it's not enough for you Well, then don't play it. Just ignore the game. I don't see the point of complaining about the same things ffs, in every thread. Doesn't matter if the game has NTR, avoidable NTR, or no NTR at all, people spam these comments. Scared shitless of getting cucked by imaginary characters.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Will there be changes about avoidable ntr? Or we always gonna see ntr from 1 and 2? Im quite keen to play the game, but its still unclear to me, if there's no way to avoid it then that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: dave143

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Will there be changes about avoidable ntr? Or we always gonna see ntr from 1 and 2? Im quite keen to play the game, but its still unclear to me, if there's no way to avoid it then that's it.
the ntr in ep 1&2 is to setup the MC for the rest of the game, it puts him in control of the situation..

Reactions: Meloned
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes