3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like that's skippable rather than avoidable. I also get the feeling "NTR will be avoidable" means future NTR will be skippable/avoidable, not the prior scenes, but I could be wrong.

Removed from tag discussion, the first release was poor. More interested in general thoughts on the new stuff.
what you're saying doesn't make sense. Either it makes everything avoidable, or it doesn't. What's the point of inserting avoidable scenes only after, if the first ones aren't? That would be a stupid move. And it would lose the users who at least, get to play with the choice to avoid things altogether. Already lost totally pure ones of the game. So either this thread ends up chock full of ntr fans, or it balances out with the next release. One way or another, with the next update, it will be decided how much he will earn from here on out. It's up to him if he wants to make big money, or small change by choosing 10% of users

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
NTR isnt even avoidable in this game. If you mean the MC deciding not to watch the mom get banged that still NTR since it happened but in the background. The only way its avoidable is if there's an option where you decide to stop the mom from going to meet the guard or brother from getting banged(the same goes for the other girls), that's avoidable NTR. I honestly dont have problem with a game having NTR as long it has avoidable or optional NTR. Avoidable to me is where the player is given the choice whether he wants to share his harem or girl with other guys or get cucked. But if the girls in MC harem are just sleeping with other guys without the player agreeing to it and we are just given the option to just not see the scene even though we know the MC is getting NTR, then this is not avoidable or optional NTR its just straight up NTR since it is happening but the MC is not seeing it. I hope that the DEV gets to give us the true option to avoid NTR starting from the 1st episode. I wish you good luck with this game DEV.

Last edited:

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
Unavoidable ntr + harem
What is wrong with you?
Unless you mean harem for the brother and the guard, which seems to be case lol
Unavoidable NTR + Harem. Fuck, you've got good drugs. NO!. I don't want them. I'm out.
No one forced you guys to play this game,If you dont like it LEAVE.:FacePalm: stop complaining here.
Good luck Dev

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
"NTR wil be avoidable in next version" he already wrote it in Overview.
So NTR is going to be "avoidable" in ch3 but not 1 & 2 after all the NTR that has happened in those 2 chapters. Whats even the point by then. The dev should have started it since the 1st or 2nd chapter. Not this skippable or "avoidable" ntr where we given the option not to see it even thought we know that the NTR is happening, even thought the MC didnt watch, the mom is still getting banged. Why not give us the option to stop the NTR or make it that it never happens.

Last edited:

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
So NTR is going to be "avoidable" in ch3 but not 1 & 2 after all the NTR that has happened in those 2 chapters. Whats even the point by then. The dev should have started it since the 1st chapter. Not this skippable or "avoidable" ntr where we given the option not to see it even thought we know that the NTR is happening eventhought the MC didnt watch, the mom is still getting banged.
i dont know dev plans but i think when he will release in ep 3, when you start the game from the beginning ntr will be avoidable in ep1,and ep2. (dev didnt say that my prediction)

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
i dont know dev plans but i think when he will release in ep 3, when you start the game from the beginning ntr will be avoidable in ep1,and ep2. (dev didnt say that my prediction)
Thanks for responding, and I hope the DEV goes by that route you are saying, because it will be a shame that he leaves the unavoidable NTR in ch 1&2 especially because all the girls look so good in this game.

red_dragonbro

Jun 16, 2023
So NTR is going to be "avoidable" in ch3 but not 1 & 2 after all the NTR that has happened in those 2 chapters. Whats even the point by then. The dev should have started it since the 1st or 2nd chapter. Not this skippable or "avoidable" ntr where we given the option not to see it even thought we know that the NTR is happening, even thought the MC didnt watch, the mom is still getting banged. Why not give us the option to stop the NTR or make it that it never happens.
When ep3 release you will have the option in ep1 and 2 to stop the NTR.

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
Thanks for responding, and I hope the DEV goes by that route you are saying, because it will be a shame that he leaves the unavoidable NTR in ch 1&2 especially because all the girls look so good in this game.
I dont think that the dev will still have Unavoidable NTR in the future updates. i think in the next update will be avoidable in ep1,2.dont worry about it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMysteryVilla-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes