3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Based solely on this short Episode 1 release, unfortunately there is nothing that pique my interest at all about the story, writing and storytelling. The kinetic adult VN itself is okay, the Honey Select visuals are quite okay, there are musics, sound effects, and moan for the lewd scene. Some spelling mistakes, using wrong words and/or expressions, also awkward sentences hinted heavily the developer is not native English speaker and really need good writer, translator and proofreader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevertheless, thank you for the share. All the best, Dx Games. Cheers.
I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the game, considering that I've seen you express interest in similar games that mix things up. At least, that's what I've noticed while randomly browsing through the comment sections of various games.

To be honest, I don't understand why people are upset, as it's clearly another NTR game from this developer. A quick look at the game developer's Patreon page reveals two upcoming projects, both of which are NTR games:

• A Small Home: You play as the son, and some jerk ends up cuckolding you with your mom.
  • Mother NTR Journey: You play as the son, and once again, some jerk ends up cuckolding you with your mom.
And this game is no different:
  • The Mystery Villa: You play as the son, and your brother ends up cuckolding you with your mom and sister.
So, if you don't enjoy NTR themes, it's best to skip this one as well. I tried it just to confirm what others were saying since I personally don't think mixing these elements is a good idea. But let's discuss what this game actually is.

The incest aspect doesn't involve the MC directly, but rather his brother who engages in sexual activities with their mother. It's also hinted that he will do the same with their sister.

The "romance" in the game follows the typical NTR plot, where you think you'll have one or two love interests, but they end up being stolen away from you later on. I'm not sure how this game received the harem tag, though.

The game features the typical "douche" characters, as you mentioned, such as the MC's brother, a shota character (probably involved in sexual scenes as well), Alex (MC's friend), and even a black character who serves as your guard. Some may find these character choices questionable or even distasteful.

Regarding the story, I agree that it reads like a children's book. The pacing is incredibly fast, and the broken English makes it difficult to fully understand.

Ultimately, due to the obvious cuckolding themes, this game isn't for me.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the game, considering that I've seen you express interest in similar games that mix things up. At least, that's what I've noticed while randomly browsing through the comment sections of various games.
NTR aside, dude's clearly describing how the game experience was for him, and how the NTR works in the game because the description sure as hell didn't help me.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
NTR aside, dude's clearly describing how the game experience was for him, and how the NTR works in the game because the description sure as hell didn't help me.
Indeed, the game's description lacks clarity, and I too, initially believed it to be solely focused on NTR, considering the developer's history as seeing the latest picture. However, upon seeing the latest dev comment, I realized it's a combination of both themes. Therefore, it's always beneficial to do some research if you're seeking more information or simply play the game yourself to discover its true nature, as I did. Of course, not everyone is inclined to do so, and that's perfectly understandable.

Regarding his comment, he mentioned that he has no interest whatsoever in the story, writing, and storytelling, which I can relate to. However, it's a bit peculiar since NTR plays a significant role in this game, and it's challenging to overlook that aspect. As I mentioned earlier, he doesn't seem to find it problematic.

Reactions: Larry2000

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for all the replies.

- The game focuses on Incest and Harem.
- The name bug will be fixed in the next version.
This will seriously focus on incest and harem? Weird the brother banging the mother in the first release really didn't make it look like it would go thar way. Oh wait you mean it will focus on the harem the brother of the MC will form with his family? Then you are absolutely right.

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Renders is really not half bad. Need some translation polish. The incident at the end was bit too sudden as well. Then again, I understand that this a demo/v1 alpha at best.

Good luck and will check with next update!

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
So far you are failing so hard at that, that you might as well just drop that pretense and just admit to it being hard NTR or make it so.

and: spoilering the "rant" for those who want to go into it unspoiled. And before you read the rant, yes I prefer harem and incest, and have a dislike for NTR. But even the NTR guys see whats wrong with the mixing here, as this genre mix fucks things over for you too usually.
There is no harem to speak of(yet), and you just ruined your chances with the harem and about half or more of the incest crowd anyways. This is not me being salty, this is me telling you, that you fucked your game over if that was your intended "focus" when it comes to this title. And yes, it really takes that little to turn off a majority of your "focused" group.

How I wish new devs could do the bare minimum of research on what genres not to mix. It's either hard NTR with no choice about it(with or without incest), or harem with(or without) incest. Never both harem and hard/forced ntr, especially when the ntr involves antagonist(which I'll asume Sami is) and a family member that could've been a LI for the harem+incest crowd.

Sure some ntr with tashy ex-GF in prologue is doable for a harem game, but even that's cutting it close. Choose your fucking lane and stick to it. This overdone failed experiment of a mix is the equivalent of driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs combined, going the wrong way down the Autobahn at top speed, at night without headlights on, and thinking "Eh! Is fine! Nothing gonna happen.". And expecting that there's a 0% chance of a fatal crash.

This game fails at both genres too, as if the focus is shifted to what's supposedly the gernre focus you say, you fuck over the NTR crowd. And you've already lost the incest harem crowd in the first epsiode, as "we" tend to be all or nothing when it comes to the harem thing, especially in the incest harem crowd.

And what's to say Sami isnt fucking around with all the other houshold members? Cause when I took a second look at the events when asking about the mother, the "Dont worry about it." from Juju stood out, it felt kinda like sis knew and approve of Sami and dear Mom, and perhaps partake in it. Same with the maid, perhaps already having something going with either Sami or the dad?. All you did was introduce mistrust and suspicion of every fucking person around the mc. But all that is just theorizing from previous experience with the whole fuck-up that is mixing hard/forced NTR with harem and incest where choices where supposed to matter. And this being kinetic just makes that way worse. Sure, the MC is not getting cucked... yet. But what is stopping Sami from doing what Sami does though, even after the MC gets it on with anyone, household member or not?

Edit: Needed to add a few points to the end of the rant
Edit2+: Jesus fucking christ! I can not even keep my minor dyslexia at bay even. Cleaning up some spelling mistakes and extra fatfingering letters I catch.:HideThePain:
Nah I love NTR and I love this harem incest setup, its the brothers harem and I can't wait to watch his conquests.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was gonna check it out but I despise balloon tits, but then I read these comments and found out dev is working on 3 games at the same time.. come on they are all gonna be shit if you do that..

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Why prompt to choose the MC's name if people aren't going to use it?
Skyrim allows you to kill the head of every faction, but these actions don't change shit about the war going between said factions.
Better to have choices that don't do much, than have no coice at all.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes