2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
So many entitled and rude assholes in this thread. It's in every goddamn thread these days. Complaining about the content not matching their taste. Don't play it then!?!?!? Why actively look for games you don't enjoy just to shit on them? And if there are no games for you or you feel that they're sooo bad, then go make one yourself. You're not entitled to anything.

How many games on this site are even original? 97% of them are a copy of something else. And if it's a copy of an abandoned game, then what's the fucking problem?

Yes, it's not very original. But it's still pretty good and I look forward to an update. But I'm guessing it's abandoned.

Manxs

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I really liked playing what is now advanced in the project, I hope it ends soon and the full game can be played, if you accept requests, I would like an interracial homoerotic line, the images are great and the design in general. cheer up!

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Can you eat cocks in this game? Or play as a velociraptor? Both would be ideal. just asking
A velociraptor fighting almost Kurosawa-esque duels against roosters, then going on henhouse rampages, sounds like a great game but what does it have to do with this?

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes