2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
On the one hand, to survive the city, the poor boi is sissified;
On the other, to preserve the love of his girlfriend, he gets cucked!

If you ever feel unlucky, remember this poor bastard. lol

THX for sharing...
Remember, there is a kkk leader who has a black person as a trusted friend.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
lol 3/4 of the games are rape, incest, fucking with animals, discrimination, you say nonsense

you want to delete who you don't like, no sense

femdom games are known sexism on men lol
No one cares about your inane opinions. You make fraudulent reviews that deceive and mislead users.

You gave this game a 5 star review with zero context other than blanket vague compliments that brings zero attention to what would make this game unique and good to be deserving a 5 star.

Just go away please. World has enough selfish & greedy liars.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
No one cares about your inane opinions. You make fraudulent reviews that deceive and mislead users.

You gave this game a 5 star review with zero context other than blanket vague compliments that brings zero attention to what would make this game unique and good to be deserving a 5 star.

Just go away please. World has enough selfish & greedy liars.
for me this game clearly deserves 5 stars, it is you who are fraudulent, your are destroying games

I liked the game

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
for me this game clearly deserves 5 stars, it is you who are fraudulent, your are destroying games

I liked the game
The game is 3 to 4 stars just needs to be fleshed out much more and the people who are hating on it are just raciest assholes who hate the fact that Tyrone is stealing all their bitches both Irl and in-game.

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
Ah, this game has such a strong Blacked & Whited vibe (or was it Blacked & Bleached?). That game had 2 or 3 successors, each of them had less and less content and all of them were abandoned in the end like an original itself if I am not mistaken. Something tells me that this game will have same fate.

btw why the hell it is maked as "completed" when it is clearly not?

Reactions: KRanseyer

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The game looks interesting, though it's NOT completed - there are locations with "THE CONTENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT".
END OF CURRENT VERSION
Not bad game, but incomplete.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Question is the cheating tag referring to your gf cheating on you or someone else cheating on their SO with you? I don't think I ever understood what cheating meant in the context of this site, is it suppose to be netori?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Clarify please. In which way are posters not allowed to be mildly excited at trying this alleged game?

You are manufacturing a lie to support your opinion. Smh x2. Facepalm x2. Disgusted x2

Post # 3 post # 5 and Post # 8 all on first page that are genuinely looking forward to trying something they enjoy and get destroyed with facepalms. YOU are the one manufacturing lies

Meanwhile #9, 11, 13 , 17 and 20 get a combined 1 facepalm for their contributions...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Was willing to give this game a fair shake in spite of the clearly bad AI art, bad ui, and stolen plot from 3 other unfinished games... but it actually being incomplete while being marked as completed is the biggest insult.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's not among the better games I've played and this is mostly an intro.
It should either have its [Completed] tag removed and maybe even an [Abandoned] tag added on top if the dev isn't working on it any more.

Considering that this was published by the dev the first time 6 days ago, I'd say there's a good chance that this is the first version of many. So not abandoned, just not completed.

For a completed game the playtime to sexy time ratio is unacceptable, but for a first version it's not a catastrophe.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have zero interest in playing this game, and will never download.

However, I'd like to genuinely thank the dev for putting up preview images which accurately summarize content - usually you have to wade through half the game to find out Ohhhhhhhhhh that's what that little tag was there for....

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes