Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Banner.jpg

Overview:
The Martin Experiment
is an erotic comedy visual novel full of mysteries and conspiracies. You play as Martin, a young man who has been abandoned by his father without any notice and left to fend for himself. Feeling betrayed and on the brink of losing his mind in fear of being evicted, Martin has let himself go, heavily neglecting his hygiene and sustenance.

But when a beautiful woman shows up at his door, Martin's life takes an unexpected turn. She calls him by name, but Martin has no idea who she is. Despite his reluctance to interact with anyone, Martin knows he must open the door and confront the unknown woman standing on the other side. What could happen from this encounter?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: The Martin Experiment - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha - 24.04.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another promising new project, the summary really make me curious so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on this game from now on. Hope to see more updates soon

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Good luck!
If you're in here and reading this, dear dev, could you add a line for "planned tags" in "genre" so we can see what general direction the game will be taking? Much appreciated. :)(y)
Also curious about certain kinks? And a planned tags would certainly let me know whether to keep an eye on this game or to move on

Thank you for your time

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Looks promising but as I've been burnt with a lot of "promising" games, I'm gonna wait till I see more.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So a peeper, creeper, voyeur VN. Does MC get any or just watches everyone else doing their thing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote