hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Game has been out seven months and only 21 patrons. Anyone know why? In no way am I disrespecting the game, I'm just curious why you guys think the patron count is so low after all this time?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Game has been out seven months and only 21 patrons. Anyone know why? In no way am I disrespecting the game, I'm just curious why you guys think the patron count is so low after all this time?
Hi Hakariman,

This is actually our second game, we have started the development of this second game roughly two months ago. Before that we have worked on which we have cancelled.
The reasons for the cancellation are in the thread.

Kind regards

Alteus

Reactions: hakarlman

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated OP with v0.3
Mirrors are still uploading and ll be added asap.

Per Request:

Reactions: xןʞ

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, for me its to much clicking for no gain, the characters are not very likable as you dont really get to know why you should care other than seeing them at work.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Grind level? Sexy times: yes or no?
If there is grind, are the sexy times worth it?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
@Alteus The game told me that my save file was updated to 3.0 (even though that was the first version I played), but time still seems to advance when I go from home to work or the hardware store (unless the fix was only for moving within a location). Also, I have attached my save file where I saved at 20:00, said to do research for 4 hours, and it advanced THREE days (the one you'd expect from reaching 00:00, plus 2 more days, from day 6 to day 9).

I also get the following error after finishing Julie's pheromone level 2 scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
same with the error after julie lv2 event, when a entered the room after the event

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In 27 years of being alive i have never met another human being who has Read Xanth!!!!!!
Here, they started a translation in 1991... Never goes further than the book nine :( And reading them in English ask for higher English skills than I have.
Piers Anthony is one of the few genius who never effectively reached the fame he deserve. It's really a shame.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@Alteus The game told me that my save file was updated to 3.0 (even though that was the first version I played), but time still seems to advance when I go from home to work or the hardware store (unless the fix was only for moving within a location). Also, I have attached my save file where I saved at 20:00, said to do research for 4 hours, and it advanced THREE days (the one you'd expect from reaching 00:00, plus 2 more days, from day 6 to day 9).

I also get the following error after finishing Julie's pheromone level 2 scene:
same with the error after julie lv2 event, when a entered the room after the event
new update is nice..finally(if you figure it out) gives you the scenes y'all have been waiting for :D
well..until the Julie sex scene..then it all goes to traceback HELL..lol.
View attachment 191990
Thanks for noticing this! We will issue a quick fix for that shortly.

Regarding the time advance, it was my mistake to mentioned this in a bit of confusing way in the patch notes. In the previous version when you switched a room for example, a small portion of time increase happened and that part was removed. Travelling in the map still advances time correctly.

Thanks for the logs and save file it will help us track these issues quickly.

Cheers
Alteus

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 162005
Overview:
Professor D. Range, the supervillain mastermind, manages to escape from his confinement, the maximum security prison where he was taken after his last defeat.

He is hell-bent on revenge. The Order of Purity, a group of superheroes seeking to eradicate crime and imprison everyone who opposes the current goverment of Righteous City, are his main target. In order to face them, he has to find allies and reform his legendary team of misfits, the Scavengers.

On his journey, the genius but a bit absentminded protagonist has to face lustful and often hilarious events to reach his goal and to discover that nothing is as it seems to be...​

Updated: 2018-12-05
Developer/Publisher: Alteus -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC:
- - - -
MAC:
- - - -

Any animatiom in game?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned (didn't read the whole thread), but days seem to advance by two days every time the clock hits midnight. Good thing the boss doesn't care how long it takes me to finish a billboard.

Also working is really wonky. Never seems to actually take 4 hours, and the progress advances strangely. Says it'll take 4 work sessions, but often only takes 2 or 3.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes