myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Then tell her to stop focusing so much on that fly on the tip of her nose.

I didn't notice anything wrong with the game but I did notice multiple times where the girls would call you by the name YOU instead of the name you named the player as.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
interesing game, but it needs action which will take only 1 hour and you can do it in house - OR modify sleeping system, like sleep to 8 am.

Reactions: gamefreak9417

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
interesing game, but it needs action which will take only 1 hour and you can do it in house - OR modify sleeping system, like sleep to 8 am.
It already has the thing where you can skip to next day which puts you at 8 am the following morning.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
@Alteus save files.JPG
Same bug as some one here has... never played it first time can't load a save when saved in the office(First Day could appear on other locations if progress is there)

Edit: Okay i played the whole game it seems to appear only on the first day for me.....

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Once again, superhero costume vanishes the second I load a save to the new version. Also I have to do the wristband over again too.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.6!

PC (95MB): - - - -
Mac (85MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is some weird thing going on whenever you load a save. It puts you back in your house and you lose some progress. Thankfully if you load a save and roll back a few times, you should be where you left off.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There is some weird thing going on whenever you load a save. It puts you back in your house and you lose some progress. Thankfully if you load a save and roll back a few times, you should be where you left off.
I found that bug finally... stupid typo on my part. In any case, once you re-save after getting transported to home the config.version will be correct and you shouldn't get this transfer anymore after load.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes