• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending THE LIST of games with George/FAT DUDE as a protagonist/M.C

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys i know this thread is not active lol but thought ill share for people who didnt know or new comers to our fav fetish old men banging younger girls lol adult games collector has a good list of games that include old men characters and they add new ones they find as well definitely worth a look

And also another shout svscomics they do a old man tag also of comics and games if your interested like me

Have a good day all

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Although the visuals don't show off the fat rolls, the dialogue is heavy on the BBM fetish in this game I played a while back. I know its not 3D "George" but I figure you'd like it
Sexual Violation x Tower Defense strategy game developed by Circle Itomagoi (29).jpg

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
might as well mention here, that I will soon release a VN with an ugly bastard (Its an old ugly man, sadly not fat!). Its short, like maximum 1 hour.

Edit: Just released for my +50 Patreons, when it has made its rounds to my Patreons, I will make a Demo post on F95 ^^

release announcement alpha.png

Last edited:

angeldoes

Jan 9, 2023
I am looking for a game about a female who is helping her mother/roommate with money or they will get kicked out, and they have a neighbor who is willing to help but the neighbor manipulates her and forces her to suck his dick. All I remember is the ending of the latest chapter is that the neighbor has a brother and father, and the neighbor forces her to have sex with his father but it ends before it happens. The neighbor and his family are old and fat. I also remember that you invite your neighbor for dinner and have wine, later that night both of you end up sleeping together. You play as two females.

Bullzeye99

Jan 28, 2018
I am looking for a game about a female who is helping her mother/roommate with money or they will get kicked out, and they have a neighbor who is willing to help but the neighbor manipulates her and forces her to suck his dick. All I remember is the ending of the latest chapter is that the neighbor has a brother and father, and the neighbor forces her to have sex with his father but it ends before it happens. The neighbor and his family are old and fat. I also remember that you invite your neighbor for dinner and have wine, later that night both of you end up sleeping together. You play as two females.
Do you mean Pandroas Box 2?
https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-14-void-star.82408/

Reactions: angeldoes