Recommending THE LIST of games with George/FAT DUDE as a protagonist/M.C

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Felt I would add the knowledge I have on the matter of fat guys/old men fucking a hot young girl (I will lable 3D-Render games as "3D" and animated as "Animuh"):

1. Mature Quest "Animuh" - Some creepy old men take advantage of the main protagonist, and one of them has their own route. Be warned of optional SHOTA (Its like loli, but for little boys *barf*)

2. Mischief War "Animuh" - Literally all the men are old fat and ugly in this game. BE WARNED, there is a mandatory SHOTA route, so I stopped playing after that one appeared.

3. Saint Celest "Animuh" - One route has a fat old dude. Only machine translations exists. Think there is a hobo route as well

4. Wife Quest "Animuh" - Same as above, same company made this game.

5. Until Her Amourous Body Corrupts "Animuh" - All men are creepy and ugly, and one of them is fat. Be warned, SHOTA (Is however optional in this one). Be warned also of the fact, that one of the routes is super fucking depressing and over the top so.

6. Tiina Swordsman blabla "Animuh" - Same as above, but without the over the top sad route.

7. Eleanor 1 "3D" - Fat hairy boss

8. Sarah's Life "3D" - George as the boss. There is some sex scenes, but it has stopped development years ago. Also a creepy old neighbour in this one. Furthermore, all the dudes in this game are creepy and ugly.

9. Claire's Quest "Animuh" - One scene with a fat businessman. The grind in that game is insane though.

Thats all for now, might add more soon.
thanks man i needed some more to play and you delivered have a nice day when you see this :)

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
STARWORKS does make many good ones. Problem is that there exists no translations of them (Other than machine translations).

There is a dude/dudette that has a Patreon where he does translations, so consider supporting them.
Yes just check out his games some of them do look promising but as you said most of them dont have an english translation shame really they would really cacth on if they had an english translation oh well :)

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Honestly? These sort of games with actual sex scenes included are few and far between. Waiting game mostly for updates on currently known games and hoping creators make new games with a 'George'-like character in it.
Yep honestly dont see anything with him these daya and i feel like i have searched all the sites for any games which include George or any old men characters but cant seem to find any worth playing :(

Reactions: Laird04

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Updated the list with a new addition:

Goons Raid Her In my opinion the best game on this whole list. Made with Unity, it's just overall a great game: with amazing erotic sex scenes, good gameplay elements and actually meaningfull choices. You can choose to have a love relationship with MC, make her love sex a lot or "broke her mind" and be dominant. Later in the game you will encounter a fat boss and there 2 very hot scenes with him.
Def check this game, it's actually very good.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Oral Lessons with Chii-chan
Protag is really fat, but he's college age and some kind of bizarre muscles-under-fat hybrid, so he's not really a George. It's pretty lovey-dovey but it's great, especially if you're into fellatio.

Most people would be familiar with the hentai version that was made of it, .

Not quite what you're looking for but thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it anyway.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well nice and very thoughtout list but many of these games (except the most i play/ed myself already) have far too slim girls in it. even the goons raid her which you praise so much has a too slim/flat looking lara in it... i would appreciate - if you have the time - to make a list with ONLY curvy girls in somewhat decent renders. that would be dope.

but ty nonetheless (Anna and Lily still the best by far)