2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
How do I find the portal to the Mushroom Kingdom after releasing the Goomba? It was ostensibly supposed to mark the map for me, but I can't find it anywhere.
its in the far right below tinker's house and part of the "larger forest" where you hutn

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I get to the mushroom kingdom and I mess it up or something. He just walks into a piranha plant, it shows the up key, and both pressing and holding it does nothing. Any advice?

AJF

May 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save file up through the 0.9 content, I don't feel like starting the game from scratch to play a .02 update.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
anyone know why i can't load saves from 0.9 when i'm using 0.92? i tried every save and the game just exits after i click it.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
How do you get more Jars for cum to make the oblivion potion?
After the tree is planted and fully grown, you can ask Belle for a jar of "sap" as Gaston. After this, the first visit to Belle's garden on each new day triggers a milking scene that might result in about 10%%18% of a jarful of sap or -1 dominance or -5 dominance.
After Belle fills the Jar, you can buy it for 50g when she comes for regular shopping.

D

Deleted member 107269

I know it's probably somewhere on here, but seeing as I don't want to search the whole internet, can someone tell me how to enable the console on this game please? thank you to anyone how might reply.

D

Deleted member 107269

Never mind, I ended up looking it up anyways. still, Thank you boingo for trying to help!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes