• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
I accidentally skipped some Russian text I did not understand, is there any way or file to open to find it?
Because I stuck now lol

trenif

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry for the trouble, does anyone know where it is possible to find the walkthrough of the game?

Raser1223221

Sep 27, 2017
How do I update the game correctly? I have the new version and every time I try to open a save file(from the previous version 0.92b) it gives me a script error saying "an error has occurred" and I have no idea how to fix it. Do I just start a new game?

langworthy1264

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
How do I update the game correctly? I have the new version and every time I try to open a save file(from the previous version 0.92b) it gives me a script error saying "an error has occurred" and I have no idea how to fix it. Do I just start a new game?
Previous saves do not work, this was in the information provided. Sorry, you have to start a new game.

mr. placeholdr

Jun 4, 2017
How do you trigger the tentacle tree to grow/be planted in the backyard? I've got belle's plant stat maxxed and have "watered" it at night what feels like a hundred time. I'm stuck with the annoying emma arc and no ability to get regents. Missing trigger or am I just missing something here.

Reactions: redfernjade

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
How do you trigger the tentacle tree to grow/be planted in the backyard? I've got belle's plant stat maxxed and have "watered" it at night what feels like a hundred time. I'm stuck with the annoying emma arc and no ability to get regents. Missing trigger or am I just missing something here.
You must have the book about tentacle trees in your inventory to continue, book is in Binkertelle house next to a book about mushrooms

Apr 12, 2017
i just sowed the seed of tentacle tree and pour it
what i should do next
and how can i capture mushroom monster
P/S : bad english

Last edited:

mr. placeholdr

Jun 4, 2017
You must have the book about tentacle trees in your inventory to continue, book is in Binkertelle house next to a book about mushrooms
so lets say I've gotten her to buy the book and she planted it in the backyard, but now it's just in the backyard and even when she waters the garden nothing happens. Is there something specific or a special event to trigger the tentacle tree milking scenes?

mr. placeholdr

Jun 4, 2017
so lets say I've gotten her to buy the book and she planted it in the backyard, but now it's just in the backyard and even when she waters the garden nothing happens. Is there something specific or a special event to trigger the tentacle tree milking scenes?
nevermind random event/day no. scripting. Honestly this has been infuriating to wade through via scripting quirks
EDIT: nope god damn it still waiting for whatever triggers the belle tree milking. So much else like the annoying Emma stuff is fully scripted and flushed out but why is there a grind for a pinnacle story trigger. max stats for every character but Betsy the mayor's waifu daughter. For a long while.

Last edited:

Globin

Jul 4, 2017
Library Story v0.92

Patreon pass is still: next chapter
I have no changelog, so don't ask. There is Spoiler.txt in files so something new about:
- Alchemy
- Belle and tentacle tree
- Emma
- Betsy training
- Dog training

OLD SAVES DON*T WORK. SO start over...

ps. Thanks to the original uploader in rus forum where I found this...

I will add these console commands in this post too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These commands(cheats) do not work in version 0.92
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 91: ordinal not in range(128)."

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes