• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Virgin_Loser

Mar 4, 2019
100%'d this game not too long ago on an older machine before switching to a newer one... So much grinding, so many question answers brute forced due to laziness... The dreaded archery minigame... All gone. If you're someone just seeing this game for the first time, pick it up. Despite its grindiness, I actually really enjoyed the last few boss fights since they were somewhat hard to unlock in the gallery. And some IMPORTANT advice: Items are your best friends, and make sure you find every hidden accessory. Seriously, its tedious but some of them make certain bosses that can be nightmares trivial. Overall, games what you expect from a h-game rpg, grindy, difficult as all hell and most importantly, filled with extremely nice scenes. Excluding Trinity and Cupid, of course.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Midboss in the first dungeon is harder than the final boss of the same dungeon.
Also, enemies get the sneak-attack bonus unless attacked from behind. Attacking from the side gives them the sneak-attack bonus.
The "puzzle" in the first dungeon is obtuse at best, with guaranteed death if you didn't realize there was a puzzle before interacting with the ghost girl.

All in all, this game is balanced like shit.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
i just lost 1h. A fucking bug in ninja section, plz a I need a save i dont care if its from the ninja section or a complete one, im tired
I waste 6 hours grinding loot in terraria regularly. Some people grind for days on end, on less/more grindy games. You're weak.
Take a long rest and try again.

• Angry
Reactions: Petepanned1

TheFresh

Mar 17, 2019
Wow! This game is way more polished than it's spiritual predecessor Welcome to Mon Musume Park. The battles are way faster and the gameplay feels way smoother, probably because the developer used nwjs this time. Mouse controls are also pretty good, I found navigating terrain with mouse way easier than with keyboard, though I still used the keyboard to interact with chests and fight my battles. Playing through the game and getting 100% took a way more manageable (and tolerable) 5 hours 58 minutes and 5 seconds (compared to my Mon Musume Park run). Here is my for anyone just wanting to skip the grind and browse through the gallery.

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
DLsite link

MEGA link

Game has an English translation that I spent about 3 minutes looking at, reads like ESL at times but still leagues ahead of MTL. Big fan of JP devs releasing with Eng support so I'd say give this one a buy if you try it out and like it.

Looked at the rules for uploading and looked like a massive hassle so here this is, for initial publicity I guess. Mods can wipe this after the new thread goes up, I'm busy gettin busy.

E: Also to whomever it may concern, the google translated title is bleugh, title should be "Ona-sapo The Fap Hero Prisoner".

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
DLsite link

Mega MEGA link

Game has an English translation that I spent about 3 minutes looking at, reads like ESL at times but still leagues ahead of MTL. Big fan of JP devs releasing with Eng support so I'd say give this one a buy if you try it out and like it.

Looked at the rules for uploading and looked like a massive hassle so here this is, for initial publicity I guess. Mods can wipe this after the new thread goes up, I'm busy gettin busy.

E: Also to whomever it may concern, the google translated title is bleugh, title should be "Ona-sapo The Fap Hero Prisoner".
You're the boss's boss. Thanks! :D

As for the translation, I'll take it over nothing for their kind of games. I have this weird hard line where for a lot of games I'm just fine being able to comfortably play through it since it's easy enough to guess what's going on, but then cross the line and I need the god damn game to be translated and edited by the hand of god himself, lol.

Usually that's something story-heavy like a VN though. Sometimes games like MGQ/Shrift that have pretty darn entertaining stories for pron. But that's not Apple_Rooftop's games, lol.

Still appreciate them trying! Thanks again for uploading.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mememema
Apr 22, 2019
I like similar games and the animations are also not bad, but the grind is what ruins a little the fun for me.
The new game(this one too actually) is really grindy and there's basically no-story behind apart a random hero surrounded by succubus-girls. I'm already lvl 8, but the 2nd boss drains your energy really fast. Thanks for the upload in any case.

YohanWoo

Aug 15, 2023
DLsite link

Mega MEGA link

Bro, I love you. Thank for uploading

• Red Heart
Reactions: mememema
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes