RPGM - Completed - The Libidinous Monster Girl Academy [Final] [Apple_Rooftop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EchoCrunch

Love the pixel art and the variation of monster girls. There is something for everyone. The Animation is amazing compared to other games on this website.
    Enjoyed the grind. The game isn't super hard!
    THEY ARE SUPER HOT FR.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

The game was definitely fun to play, even so I have heavily used cheats, so I don't have to grind and can noclip through most levels, since there were a lot of walking and a lot of repetitive fights.
    However, I find animations and sounds to them pretty hot, that's still a point that I miss in many games, therefore I have no doubt about 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

the game is awesome. its lust like the other battlefuck game from apple rooftop, the one with the park but the graphics are much better. there are about 31 monster girls and sadly many repeat themselves with different skins but same moves so maybe 15 og girls or so
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RICKY43

This game is pretty solid. It could have honestly been much better if it fixed a few problems. The main problem is its difficulty. The enemy stats don't scale well and enemies are most likely going to wreck you if you're not over-levelled or incredibly lucky.

Another thing to note is no defeat dialogue, or very little dialogue to begin with. In the previous game, the enemies seemed a bit more expressive and silly. Incorporating different sprites instead of recolours would have been cool to, even if they came from previous games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Merozzy

Same patrol of sexual combat with good pixelated animations like other games in the franchise but not as grindy as those in comparison. Simple and fast (took me 45-50 min).
    First thing to notice is the enemy variations (some recolors) but apart of that, no problems.
    So, play it with cheats or just download the save, i dont think is worthy for the time you spend in some labyrinthine levels.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

Short game with lot of grinding. story line are alright. functional game without much bug.
    mini games are fun and thrilling from time to time. recommended for player with brainstorming desire.
    puzzle are quite fun with each stages getting harder and HARDER (oh my, how lewd.)

combat are decent normal. 62studio fans may find similarity in this place genre.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Dumb_Lizard

Gameplay is too grindy, even with cheats battles became a chore in the end.
    Art and animations are cute, but there are not enough variety, there are like 2-3 recolours of every enemy.
    Story almost non-existent.
    Check the complete save, if you like the art. I would not recommend playing it otherwise.
    It took me 2,5 hours (with cheats) to beat.
    Without cheats you'll have to grind the same enemies and levels over and over, but the combat is not that interesting or varied for that.