3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
how do i get into Rhois if i want to go to Kent, because it keeps saying that its to dangerous
Try talking with companions in the castle when they join your group after the events of Veranna(will be more freedom when the group is completed).

DarkStar151

Dec 6, 2017
So kind of a completionist and just a question I want to be answered. Is the gallery full or are some pics left out for future updates cause im at 74% and I've replayed it from the beginning 2 times trying to unlock everything... even got all the cards like angel, dragon succubus, gargoyle, wizard, vampire and such but I can't get past 74 % on gallery can anyone answer this? missing N-26, and N-28-35.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I can't figure out where to go after you figure out the other King is being pressured by the mysterious villain. The lady says that they were seen heading north and then I can't find them anywhere.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So kind of a completionist and just a question I want to be answered. Is the gallery full or are some pics left out for future updates cause im at 74% and I've replayed it from the beginning 2 times trying to unlock everything... even got all the cards like angel, dragon succubus, gargoyle, wizard, vampire and such but I can't get past 74 % on gallery can anyone answer this? missing N-26, and N-28-35.

Then you got them all for now, 26-35 aren't finished.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I can't figure out where to go after you figure out the other King is being pressured by the mysterious villain. The lady says that they were seen heading north and then I can't find them anywhere.
Try to talk with your companions in the castle to unlock Rhois.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Are there any plans to add to the Port area? Seems pretty bare compared to the other towns/settlements.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are there any plans to add to the Port area? Seems pretty bare compared to the other towns/settlements.
Well besides the sidequest, the trade with the man and the ship, there's nothing much to do there xD, but maybe later.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
a quick report about some changes:
- now is easy to avoid enemies when you "escape"
-added content to the old update: some houses,dialogs a bank in tredda,etc..
-limited the best cards of triple triad players for more difficulty( I had planned to do a tournament but for now it has to wait.)
-the world is open now once you progress through the main quest.
- I tested the game again and I didn't have to grind to buy upgrades,just weapons : earned 60k of gold at the end of the current version, so I didn't changed anything about that., just quest reward slightly increased (it's an rpg afterall :p)

and a lot more, I just finished 3 dungeons(1 of them is pain in the ass xD), I won't be able to work in the game in a few days but I'll see if another update is ready soon, but I make no promises xD

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I won't be able to upload a new version for now, I added a lot of content and I still have a lot to do(and test). I also working in old scenes to make them a bit longer and spending more time in the new ones.

Reactions: fromqb

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
After a month with a lot of work, the game is almost finished!
Now I'm re-working h-scenes, they will look much better now, longer and some are repeatable, I also added more gold to quests rewards. If anyone want to try the game for the first time, I'll recommend to wait for the next update, a lot of changes have been added(not to mention fixes u.u), the demo is a bit broken and old saves will be useless too(I will also upload walkthrough, I know that some people had problems at the beginning, so this will help a little).

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
As someone who's also making their first game... Don't use stolen art. Even if it is "free". Use your own original art. There's a lot of artists out there who wants to get noticed and you could probably make a deal to feature them in your game. (Likewise, my door is always open artists. But I'd have to think up a new story based on your artstyle so it could take some time after contact.) Your game will be better off if you take the time to find an artist to partner with instead of stealing it online. Rant Done

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Pfff... Make Game Using Art from Differnt Games? O_O
I better Go and see Fap-Fap Art in E-Hentai.org :sneaky:

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As someone who's also making their first game... Don't use stolen art. Even if it is "free". Use your own original art. There's a lot of artists out there who wants to get noticed and you could probably make a deal to feature them in your game. (Likewise, my door is always open artists. But I'd have to think up a new story based on your artstyle so it could take some time after contact.) Your game will be better off if you take the time to find an artist to partner with instead of stealing it online. Rant Done
Let me know if you find an artist free of charge...

Reactions: Konstantinus

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Does someone has a save before the boss fight in treda mine for the new version of the game ? please !

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes