3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
was hoping to have a look at this but when i try to open the game it starts up and immediately shuts down. I have RPGVXAce_RTP installed, do i need something else? Thanks for the help.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
was hoping to have a look at this but when i try to open the game it starts up and immediately shuts down. I have RPGVXAce_RTP installed, do i need something else? Thanks for the help.
try to reinstall rpgvxace, you shouldn't have problems :S

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do you get any error message?
did you try to redownload the archive and unzip again?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I really hope a lot of sex scenes in this game become repeatable. MC is clearly a womanizer and dialogue from most characters suggest promiscuity is mostly tolerated in this game's world.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Bad news guys.. I had an accident and I broke my leg, I'm not in the mood right now to keep working on this project, I have a long way to recover myself so,for now it's cancelled, sorry everyone :(

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Bad news guys.. I had an accident and I broke my leg What Bullcrap That line been used by manny devs Just admit it You were only doing the game to make money and to use assets you don't have permission to use Or if you did the Owners of the asserts came wanting a piece of the pie

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Bad news guys.. I had an accident and I broke my leg What Bullcrap That line been used by manny devs Just admit it You were only doing the game to make money and to use assets you don't have permission to use Or if you did the Owners of the asserts came wanting a piece of the pie
amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong...

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
After a long time, I had a few days of serenity, And I was able to spend some time with the game, I started to working again from time to time, the new version will be uploaded soon v0.4( please don't mind the old demo, the game has been fully reworked,now is playable and most of grammar errors are fixed now, I hope xD :D :p).

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I really hope a lot of sex scenes in this game become repeatable. MC is clearly a womanizer and dialogue from most characters suggest promiscuity is mostly tolerated in this game's world.
2 new scenes are now repeatable.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
how much in new update? :)
The game has been reworked, a lot of content have been added, a new kingdom,etc.( You don't really need to grind a lot to buy upgrades as some players said, the last dungeon give you good money and enemy levels progress as same you do)There's 3 chest with good money too.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Can we please get a tag for "scrap art"? Or something like that. Essensially when the art isn't made for the game but just images from the internet. In cases such as this.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
can you read the info?
I did, I want a tag.

Don't take it the wrong way it's just a personal thing and since it happens ever so often I personaly wouldn't mind a tag for quick refference. I have nothing against you or your game. Best of luck.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I did, I want a tag.

Don't take it the wrong way it's just a personal thing and since it happens ever so often I personaly wouldn't mind a tag for quick refference. I have nothing against you or your game. Best of luck.
no problem bro, thank you, I know some people post a comment before reading the info of many games that's all.

TommyBro

Jun 21, 2018
how do i get into Rhois if i want to go to Kent, because it keeps saying that its to dangerous

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes