Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Hey there, i've been playing some early release of the game, i was thinking givin it another chance, but then... Is it still over an hour to simply get out of the intro? In other word, does the introduction got reworked? Or mb it is skippable now?

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
What stats are required for sexual magic to start kicking in? I am referring to the stat page. Is it working now? Can we choose perks in sexual magic now?

Thanks

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hey there, i've been playing some early release of the game, i was thinking givin it another chance, but then... Is it still over an hour to simply get out of the intro? In other word, does the introduction got reworked? Or mb it is skippable now?
Firstly, intro isn't so long, you may beat it by 30 minutes or so. You don't have to fight all the orcs you meet there. Secondly, ones you beat it, just save the game and you'll never have to come back to the start.
Consider as a warning: the game contains a lot more hard and grindy mandatory battles ahead. So, the long intro isn't the worst thing what awaits you next. If you don’t like grinding and long battles, I advise you to just use cheats to make your chars Godlike.

Fujimaru7

Oct 6, 2019
Help. How do you get the Encounter in the Tavern's Bathroom, During a Date... & Time Together after the Meal... scene in version 2.0? No matter what i did, there's nothing to trigger the scene in the tavern. Still curious on where and how to activated this interaction "Having a snack at the Tavern with the Wife."

Apr 7, 2023
How to trigger the NTR scenes? I got her corruption to 600, and fidelity to -10, watched the scene where Aron fucks her while I talk to the archmage, but nothing else happens

Also how to enter the Tavern in the surburbs? I fought the 3 guards and don't know what to do next.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How to trigger the NTR scenes? I got her corruption to 600, and fidelity to -10, watched the scene where Aron fucks her while I talk to the archmage, but nothing else happens

Also how to enter the Tavern in the surburbs? I fought the 3 guards and don't know what to do next.
for 0.20 so far that i can think of (sorry if i miss a scene since i mainly play on netorase path, and NTR path is an extra save slot i have just to see the event)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Firstly, intro isn't so long, you may beat it by 30 minutes or so. You don't have to fight all the orcs you meet there. Secondly, ones you beat it, just save the game and you'll never have to come back to the start.
Consider as a warning: the game contains a lot more hard and grindy mandatory battles ahead. So, the long intro isn't the worst thing what awaits you next. If you don’t like grinding and long battles, I advise you to just use cheats to make your chars Godlike.
Thx mate, i guess my rating is just fine as it is and i'll skip a painfull rerun then :sneaky:

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes