• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
Is this game playable on linux if extracted with the unrar program? I just switched my main machine to linux and I'm worried I wont get to keep playing the game =/

Febui

May 6, 2022
Is this game playable on linux if extracted with the unrar program? I just switched my main machine to linux and I'm worried I wont get to keep playing the game =/
Everything is playable on linux, just right click the exe and select to run through wine. Or double-click it, maybe. I'm not that familiar with linux, but I know it's really easy to run windows software, and RPGmaker in particular. You probably have to also run the RTP installer one time through wine as well

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
Everything is playable on linux, just right click the exe and select to run through wine. Or double-click it, maybe. I'm not that familiar with linux, but I know it's really easy to run windows software, and RPGmaker in particular. You probably have to also run the RTP installer one time through wine as well
I set up the RTP and opened in Wine, the file opens and the "now loading" animation will fade in but the application has been sitting like this for about 15 minutes now. Any advice on getting it to run?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Any advice on getting it to run?
I don't have a linux machine to test on, but it sounds like it really is just extract the TLHE rar, run the Game.exe, and it just works. Have you tried deleting it, redownloading, and trying again from scratch?
What Linux distro? Is it a gaming one like SteamOS or Nobara, or something else? I'm not sure why I ask to be honest, I don't have any insight based on distro. Hm.

Oh. I know another user that is both adept on the topic of Linux and about RPGmaker on Linux specifically. He does those ports for MV and MZ games to Linux. It's m4kro
Maybe he can help you out with the specifics.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How do I get the lockpick II skill? I met Corbin at the magic school but I still cant use it

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone who has played the game can give an honest review? The last reviews are either:
1 star calling it the worst game of history
5 stars calling it the hottest game on earth with every fetish

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Anyone who has played the game can give an honest review? The last reviews are either:
I played a little bit today(2 hours and got to the reputation on the suburbs quest) and the game is interesting but I thought it was better to wait for a better version. Right now I felt the need to stop playing to start grinding corruption because you cant lend your wife on the missions that the game puts on your way, which I think was not supposed to happen but ends up happening because of the lack of the content that would raise your corruption naturally. I also felt that the amount of text are unnecesary on the main quests, the introduction itself takes a long time to end if you decide to read everything and it doesnt really add much to the drama, ironically the shortest part of it is the doubt about lending your wife which is the most important part. I used cheats to skip most of the combat so idk about that part. It would be totally worth playing if there was a cheat item to modify her stats and a walkthrough showing what exactly you need for each scene though.

Reactions: Userz

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I played a little bit today(2 hours and got to the reputation on the suburbs quest) and the game is interesting but I thought it was better to wait for a better version. Right now I felt the need to stop playing to start grinding corruption because you cant lend your wife on the missions that the game puts on your way, which I think was not supposed to happen but ends up happening because of the lack of the content that would raise your corruption naturally. I also felt that the amount of text are unnecesary on the main quests, the introduction itself takes a long time to end if you decide to read everything and it doesnt really add much to the drama, ironically the shortest part of it is the doubt about lending your wife which is the most important part. I used cheats to skip most of the combat so idk about that part. It would be totally worth playing if there was a cheat item to modify her stats and a walkthrough showing what exactly you need for each scene though.
I raised her corruption before doing some quests, like using the Corruption option for her to date Aron and raise her corruption like that, or buying the Lust Gem that is on the magic shop, it's grindy but it works

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
The game itself is good, you can skip all the text and still know what to do in the missions you have. The problem is getting the scenes: as I said in a comment 2 days ago, most of your time playing currently is spent wandering around trying to find where the scenes are and what requirements you need to be able to see them. Since there is no gallery you don't know What scenes are you missing or which character are those scenes, plus what the game Dev says in the changelog doesn't serve as a hint either.

The good thing is that the Dev already noticed this in comments made to him and left a message explaining future plans to improve the current situation of the game. (page 26)

Reactions: Userz

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey everyone, I got to the part in which she serves tables at the bar, but I can't seem to find the other portions where you should earn reputation, any help?
Also can't seem to find the Orc Brute, any idea of his whereabouts?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
ok i did as you said but nothing happened ! is this event still in the game ?
Yes, my Elizabeth strips in battle when she loses HP, and "gets dressed" when she heals herself :LOL:
But I don't know what conditions should be.

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
I don't have a linux machine to test on, but it sounds like it really is just extract the TLHE rar, run the Game.exe, and it just works. Have you tried deleting it, redownloading, and trying again from scratch?
What Linux distro? Is it a gaming one like SteamOS or Nobara, or something else? I'm not sure why I ask to be honest, I don't have any insight based on distro. Hm.

Oh. I know another user that is both adept on the topic of Linux and about RPGmaker on Linux specifically. He does those ports for MV and MZ games to Linux. It's m4kro
Maybe he can help you out with the specifics.
Ive tried redownloading and using the compressed version as well, there was multiple RTPs for RPGM so I may have installed the wrong one maybe.

(Currently using Linux mint btw)

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Hey everyone, I got to the part in which she serves tables at the bar, but I can't seem to find the other portions where you should earn reputation, any help?
Also can't seem to find the Orc Brute, any idea of his whereabouts?
Sin título.jpg

Regarding the orc, you find him in the forest on the left, near the sea when taking a mission in the adventurer's guild.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Yeah I play that event before but I just can't advance on that quest, her reputation is not advancing.
And found the Bruce Orc but I can't get him to do anything else other than raping her if you are defeated
That's the only quest in the guild (iirc) and to get the scene you need the wife to have certain stats, but I'm not sure what since when I did it I already had the option of making a deal with the orc. I guess Elizabeth must have low fidelity and high corruption.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
That's the only quest in the guild (iirc) and to get the scene you need the wife to have certain stats, but I'm not sure what since when I did it I already had the option of making a deal with the orc. I guess Elizabeth must have low fidelity and high corruption.
Yeah that's what I'll try to do, though it's too grindy to get to the high corruption

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes