• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I have quite a few choices planning for the next update. I wanted to establish the story before branching into multiple paths.
i thinning jail time way too long could be way kill bitch u do great imagination for some stuff this bitch done lawyer

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is it just me or is the game heavily inspired by The Lawyer's Demise comic from spankingtoons ?
YES! Man, I have been looking for that for weeks. I couldn't remember where I had seen that comic. There is the one short strip about the lawyer. I originally had the idea for a game about a lawyer, but when I saw that, I was inspired!

Reactions: Sparkwolf

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
YES! Man, I have been looking for that for weeks. I couldn't remember where I had seen that comic. There is the one short strip about the lawyer. I originally had the idea for a game about a lawyer, but when I saw that, I was inspired!
Nice, i really liked the comic. Played through the entire game twice, got to say i like the story and where you're going with it but the lack of choice is a bit of a downer. Also the spanking sounds are a bit weird but i can't wait to see where you're gonna go with this and hopefully you'll let the players take charge in the punishments.

Reactions: taboo22

androide

May 3, 2018
Hi! loving the game, and also Devin's Life (that I discovered thanks to this game and not the other way around curiously...).

Anyway just wanted to say you're doing a great job with it (especially after Susan wins against Emma), can't wait to see what'll be in Ep 2, in particular to see if Susan will continue to treat her like a child and do things like, buying her pink candy lolipop, making her go to some school (thought I don't think this would make a lot of sense in game, actually) or even star having a more suitable languague (like saying fudge instead of fuck) and eventually even thinking in it, also I'd love some way to make the brackets permanent, maybe something like to keep her teeths perfect because Emma's health is very important to Susan.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi! loving the game, and also Devin's Life (that I discovered thanks to this game and not the other way around curiously...).

Anyway just wanted to say you're doing a great job with it (especially after Susan wins against Emma), can't wait to see what'll be in Ep 2, in particular to see if Susan will continue to treat her like a child and do things like, buying her pink candy lolipop, making her go to some school (thought I don't think this would make a lot of sense in game, actually) or even star having a more suitable languague (like saying fudge instead of fuck) and eventually even thinking in it, also I'd love some way to make the brackets permanent, maybe something like to keep her teeths perfect because Emma's health is very important to Susan.
Thanks for the suggestions Retrueno, glad you're enjoying the game. The braces will likely be a permanent thing. I agree that school may not fit with the story, but Emma may need some place to go while Susan is at work... Like during the day, maybe some place could take care of her... Like some kind of day...care... Keeping in mind everyone who will be involved in any sexual activity is over the age of 18.
Also, I like the fudge vs fuck idea.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions Retrueno, glad you're enjoying the game. The braces will likely be a permanent thing. I agree that school may not fit with the story, but Emma may need some place to go while Susan is at work... Like during the day, maybe some place could take care of her... Like some kind of day...care... Keeping in mind everyone who will be involved in any sexual activity is over the age of 18.
Also, I like the fudge vs fuck idea.
Perhaps once she is fully trained, house-broken and docile, Susan could keep Emma with her at work underneath her desk. :sneaky:

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
I think you should add more choice to call it a game (imo), like the permanent physical modification, it will be a hardwork i don't know but if we can ''create'' or get at least the illusion we do our humiliation , it could be a 3A game, honestly i'm not opposite to the permanent physical modification but its risky, i personally liked much more the old hair, i like the other thing but this modification made me get out of the game, and if you continue to make lot of other modification u'll maybe lose ppl who liked it but like it less and less. Still like it but 3 stars instead of 5 atm. As always, sorry for my bad english.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Really fucked up stuff. Made me want it to just end for her, and made me think about real life slavery. Especially the being chained to wall with weights on her breasts. But I know its never going to end because then what would be the point of the game. You'd think she'd try to just run away or take prison time over some of the stuff she's been through though. I liked some scenes like making her lick the stuff off the floor. Good lezdom. And renaming her, I renamed her into "little bitch". Overall I'm interested in seeing more, and you're doing a lot with just Honey Select.

Reactions: fanboi

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Very nice update. Really like this hardcore kinky stuff. I don't see it too often in games. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: fanboi
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes