2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
this game would be perfect if its only monster girl and male protagonist
Well for that let's agree to disagree ,because well i myself prefer female protagonist and as there's plenty of male protagonist games out there (not that there is female protagonist games missing) and in the light of that i would counter your claim that its better to keep the original protagonist but add more monster male enemies :)

Would go even further to say that there is a lot of meticulous male protagonist games out there and also there is not so much meticulous corruption female games to counter them :(

NottyAng

Dec 8, 2023
does anyone have a fix for the error : "unable to open archive file: uiopen prefab" while opening the game? its just the model in a black screen

Imrh

Dec 21, 2023
I don't understand this game.
I've played and completed the first 5 levels of the game but I can't progress any further.
The rest of the map is still covered and won't let me click them.
Am I missing something here?
The boss indicator and map complete icon are the same so click the farther on top to fight the boss of that stage. Also does this game have a defeat gallery mode?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I have a slightly stupid question for people who have completed the game, I have a problem with the last boss, namely I can't deal damage to him xD I've tried all available weapons and almost all ring combinations. Did I understand something incorrectly in the game's subtitles and I wasn't prepared for this fight? Or was the game bugged?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
I have a slightly stupid question for people who have completed the game, I have a problem with the last boss, namely I can't deal damage to him xD I've tried all available weapons and almost all ring combinations. Did I understand something incorrectly in the game's subtitles and I wasn't prepared for this fight? Or was the game bugged?
Sounds like a bug

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
My favorite part is the Minotaur boss in the second area who is so bugged he literally cannot hit you. Like his axe hits your feet and it does no damage. Thus making it almost impossible to get his scene.

I also like how the gallery doesn't have sound effects or controls. So it's worthless compared to finding them on the overworld.

Reactions: Kin9Fox

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Goofy Artstyle, Its like western + eastern artist collabed and then just mixed their paint and sketch styles. Then just copy paste everywhere

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Beating the game doesn't give the gallery which is meh. I skipped half but the other half are fun.

Divine_Comedy

Jan 12, 2021
How do I get to the last boss? I have one more gallery girl that hasn't been completed How do I get her? It looks like she a Harpy but, I have the one in the 3 Lvl

camcambrrr

Feb 20, 2021
It is possible that you are not vertically in line with the boss so your hit are being missed, i've been hitting it for like five miniute straight before remembering we can move vertically in this game lmao

Reactions: Trigard

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I tried this, in the end I just thought it was a mistake and used the full save to unlock the gallery
It is possible that you are not vertically in line with the boss so your hit are being missed, i've been hitting it for like five miniute straight before remembering we can move vertically in this game lmao
but thx for answer and adivice

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes