Unity - Completed - The Last Sword Princess Lena [v1.04] [Kanonda]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

It should be f95 users' duty to downvote this game to hell. in less than 10 seconds of gameplay you ca see that the quality is bad, bot in fighting and in H-scenes, there's often missing audio too in combat.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Zorkman

Standard run-and-rape side-scroll beat-em-up. The gameplay doesn't flow, the enemies are repetetive, the scenes are uninspired, the translation is poor. The leveling of your character does nothing more than make the numbers go higher, which does nothing more than allow you keep up with enemies when their numbers get higher. I don't think you're going to regret skipping this one.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Quintilus

This is a very basic beatemup, attack-jump-dash, nothing more. Which also means it is easy as fuck, just mash an attack button. In addition to that characters have really slow movement speed, which makes it even less enjoyable.

Animations is very stiff, both in sex scenes and in battle. Sex scenes is a single loop without any variation. Getting fucked means nothing here 'Got raped? Pfff, just stand up and keep swinging with that sword!!!'

Hard pass for pretty much everyone.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Bun5643

You see the picture for this game, and you see cute hypno machines, pink gas, bondage, milking, big monsters holding you down - and you think wow this will be fun!

But that's about as deep as sex gets. The animations have one loop. Dick goes in and out then pauses for the singular orgasm-sigh to play.

Nothing that happens during sex affects you in any way. Your imaginations going to have to do most of work here if you want to get anything out of interacting with any kinks like aphrodisiac gas or a gargoyle petrifying you.

Having sex at all is nearly impossible unless you try. If you get knocked down you will immediately spring back up if you hit any button. The traps that litter the dungeon are very obvious and take quite a long time to activate. By the 2 final worlds they stop putting the traps in your way - instead they line the upper wall. Truly optional!

There are game over scenes for when you lose to the bosses. The speed and quality of the auto-translator definitely don't help here, but even then the scenes are fairly short and you'll get the same scene if you lose again.

Easy game, maybe takes an hour to beat if you don't check out anything lewd. Maybe you'll like some of the animations?
  5. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

i wrote a long review then misclicked submit so it all lost :D

well basically the gameplay is 1/5(or 0/5), basic slash + jump + dash. but when i say basic, it's EXTREMELY basic. relatively slow pace but it runs smooth. it's very easy.

graphics is 5/5.

but enjoyment is 1/5 since the gameplay is so so boring.

in the end i decided on 3/5 because from the graphics and despite how simplistic it is i think some ppl would still like it, so 3/5 would feel more fair.

btw it's censored and live-auto-translated. there is some attempt at story so try it if you are really bored but gameplay is extremely basic, feels like a gacha mobile game where all their focus is graphics and cash grab and very very little focus on gameplay and enjoyment. (there are items and inventory and levelups but it's the most basic you can think of)

H-scenes are not necessarily on defeat, you just have to get grabbed or stay at trap. it's extremely easy to get away so you have to willingly let her get caught but there are no negatives of getting fucked/harassed. no corruption either tho.