Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Complete explanation of how Summit votes go and what you need in order to manipulate them (warning: spoilers):

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Having the dwarf vote is a huge plus for the Summit, if your semi competent with cheat engine you can buy all PRoN investments and not have to worry about bad investments down the line.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Having the dwarf vote is a huge plus for the Summit, if your semi competent with cheat engine you can buy all PRoN investments and not have to worry about bad investments down the line.
Don't use cheat engine it's prone to crash the game more then once you're better off using RPGMakerSaveEdit much cleaner and doesn't usually crash your game (unless you mess up flags).

Reactions: hawkloner

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
if you gonna cheat use rpgmakersaveedit it is a lot better and it is crash free.
the new update is gonna be out tomorrow?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
According to last Patreon post, Sierra "very much want it to come out on August 25".

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

New update for patrons! updated, you know what to do, etc.

Version 0.29.0
- Another double update, both the end of the war and the aftermath.
- Four new plot sex scenes.
- Six new affection sex scenes.
- Decided to increase the speed of buffing skills and trialed it on Carina's. Report if you like it and I can use the same style for other skills that target the entire party.
- The new section of the game involves splitting the party into three groups for one dungeon. This is only possible thanks to the scripting work of Decanter. Huge thanks to him!

Really came down to the wire, so not a lot to say now. If you want a preview of this version, do check out the screenshots I've posted on various forums ( , for one example). It's currently playable on , of course. Expect the public version in time, not necessarily a week depending on how long the bug fixing process takes.

I will probably not do many extra large updates like this again in the future. Though I think they let me produce more content per day overall, the additional content doesn't seem to mean anything to a vocal minority. It might be for the best in terms of overall game development again in the future, but in the short term it does not feel worth it. -_-

But that aside, this is a large update that I feel is a satisfying conclusion to the third chapter of the game! I hope everyone enjoys it!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added New Cover Art and Samples, Updated Tags. We'll share v0.29 when we have it.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Does this game contain mother-son incest?
since your asking that, I take it you never seen this game till now but to answer your question no mother-son. It does however contain some mother-daughter, father-daughter in it.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
since your asking that, I take it you never seen this game till now but to answer your question no mother-son. It does however contain some mother-daughter, father-daughter in it.
I know it's kind of shitposting, but I wouldn't consider this game to contain mother-daughter "incest" because where this scene happens it is socially acceptable / common, it's just mother-daughter sex.

Reactions: MiroKane

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Holy crap, that was a sizable update. It's good to see at least some of my old suspicions confirmed regarding Estaven's bitch, the nature of the Chosen, and Riala's power. I was close, but just close enough to feel pleasantly surprised by the actual reveals. Also loved the Orc section, even if I wasted a good five minutes worrying about whether or not fighting people would be seen as a bad thing.

The Demonic Realm, though...damn, that's going to be interesting. And does anyone hate Antarion more than Estaven now?

It's unbelievably satisfying to see the end of the war. I wish I wasn't broke as fuck; this game is practically the best thing I've ever played in terms of...well, everything related to the story and the choices you're given as the player. It's not the hottest thing I've ever played, but that barely factors into my view of it.

Reactions: MiroKane

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
So I just got to the summit at ardford and wanted to vote no on the unmen and the orc extermination what's the best way to do that without making everyone hate me? I wanna try and stay friendly with as many nations as possible for future benefits
If you want to do this, find the wiki. There are a stupid number of factors involved that can't be laid out here on the forum. Before you do, I so, so, so, SO highly recommend your first playthrough be without reading the wiki. You will appreciate the intricacies of the game's political choices and consequences so much more if you've dealt with them without knowing the number of variables that decide outcomes.

Don't read the wiki until Playthrough #2. Take my word for this, you will not regret it. (Edit: Even if you don't intend to do a second playthrough I still totally recommend finishing the game and reading the wiki after)

The wiki is there, or you can google it yourself.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
thanks for the help. i had another question though how do the investments work after yhilin get taken over i have a percentage now. when does that tick back up and will i be able to do everything? then i also wanted to know how robins research works? like when does it complete? is it each main quest or will side quests help? how many things should i be able to research before i get to chapter 3?

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes