VN Ren'Py The Last Oasis Before Chastity [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nice model, I like her more than the first one :) Maybe the boobs could use a subtle size reduction, but it's no biggie. It's cool seeing things slowly coming into shape, even though it's not my project

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So I was thinking about this game the other day, but I can't see any updates since the last time I've been here. Is the development still going?

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello, thank you for asking, it's my pleasure. The development is going very well, I'm in the final stretch. Almost all the images are done, only the videos remain but it's a LONG process! Someone is fixing the final video bugs for me, and then I'll render them. Currently, I'm working on everything related to sounds.

I added a scene at the last minute (+90 renders and 9 animations) because I felt like the game was lacking a bit of adult content. I hope people will like the character. You'll be able to choose the character's genitalia, and it will impact the videos and images. Here's what the character looks like. I hope you like her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stopped teasing because it was taking a monstrous amount of time for very little return, but it's still very nice when someone like you asks for an update. Thank you.

Reactions: darlic

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
We look forward to your game :)
Renders looks amazing, and the art direction seem very good.

Something different will do a lot of good!

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
So I was thinking about this game the other day, but I can't see any updates since the last time I've been here. Is the development still going?
By the way, I just thought of something. I'm going to need some people's opinions before I publish it. Would you like to be a part of it? What are your top 3 or 5 favorite games on F95, so I know if my game could meet your expectations? It's not for proofreading (unless you want to), but just to get a general opinion of the game.

(Thanos, don't be afraid, you're already selected!;))

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hi guys and guyzettes,

Today, I'm testing out a banner for Patreon. I'm not very skilled with Photoshop, and when I have more time, I'll look into creating a cool text effect. I know it's not that difficult, but I have too many things to do. The banner features about 60% of the female cast.

Speaking of characters, you'll see that they're quite varied. The purpose of setting the game in a motel lost in the desert was to allow for different eras and styles to be incorporated. The motel is, I would say, timeless, as it's isolated from society and trends. This can explain the vastly different styles of characters. I love the idea of people coming from all walks of life, with different stories, goals, and multiple personalities.

It's up to me to make it all coherent.

A few clarifications:

-Some characters are lit differently. That's not a mistake ;)

-Yes, some characters are "stock" - I started using them for Daz tutorials, and while I planned to change them once I had better bases, I ended up writing stories and finding goals for them... and I got attached to them. The unrevealed characters are all modified and shouldn't be seen in other games.

-Yes, the woman on the scooter in the top right can feed an entire village!

-Is there a lack of MILFS? I know, but I thought such pretty MILFS deserved their own banner :) (And an update - you'll discover almost all the characters from the banner in Update 1. Update 2 will feature the MILFS.)

Cast2.png

Bonus:
I have some duplicate Steam keys that I'm not using... I thought I could give them away. They're not the latest AAA titles, but I think they could still make someone happy. Games like Beholder (Fucking gem), Subnautica (I'm so scared i can't leave the first zone), Gas station simulator (Awesome), State of Mind etc etc...

And also a special title on Discord. This is something that is important to me and will be present in every update. There will be a huge Easter egg and the first person to find it will win a special title. (The Discord is ready, I'll give out the link soon, although it's probably very poorly configured (I've never done this before either).)

The first person to guess:
-One of the characters is heavily inspired by a movie.
-There's another character inspired by a video game... But that one might be impossible to guess. But if you do find it, I would be really happy.

Why am I doing this? Because my game is full of this kind of references - I don't think there's a single scene without a nod to history, a game, movie or song. So, this is to get you used to it :)

The release shouldn't be too far away now :)

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wow, the cast is looking great! My hype level has reached a new hight ;)

Now I'm curious about something, you haven't listed loli as a planned genre, yet I see a couple of young-looking girls in the picture. Are they meant to be some sort of support characters (meaning, not romanceable)? I think this should be made clear from the very beginning if you don't want to be submerged by endless complaints and never-ending questions about them.

Regarding the movie reference, my personal movie knowledge is not that expansive, but I feel I've already seen the old lady with the beauty face mask somewhere... can't be more precise than that unfortunately.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hey guys, I changed the banner to make it compliant with Patreon's standards. Don't worry, no one died during the process ;)

The game is 99.99% ready. The first build will be sent to someone on Saturday for feedback. I'm excited about it. Additionally, I sent a message to Patreon asking if I can send them a build for review to ensure I'm not violating any of their rules. I'm still waiting for a response :) Once they reply, I'll send the build. I don't think there will be many changes needed, so I plan to release the game shortly after.

I'm wondering if it's suicidal to release my game when Breath of the Wild 2 is coming out... :LOL:

Wow, the cast is looking great! My hype level has reached a new hight ;)

Now I'm curious about something, you haven't listed loli as a planned genre, yet I see a couple of young-looking girls in the picture. Are they meant to be some sort of support characters (meaning, not romanceable)? I think this should be made clear from the very beginning if you don't want to be submerged by endless complaints and never-ending questions about them.

Regarding the movie reference, my personal movie knowledge is not that expansive, but I feel I've already seen the old lady with the beauty face mask somewhere... can't be more precise than that unfortunately.
You're very close!
the game looks better and better can't wait to test it
The old Lady with the mask reminds me heavily on the old lady with the powerful scream in kung fu hustle
Not bad, but no!

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone,

The final build will be submitted to Patreon within the next 48 hours. We do not anticipate any issues with the content. If the response is positive, the game will be posted immediately on Patreon.

<3

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone, here are the first few minutes of gameplay and, most importantly, the presentation of the interface.
We haven't found a proofreader yet, so if you spot any errors, I apologize.
(The in-game music has been intentionally muted.)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nice preview! Everything looks very refined and pleasant to the eyes (maybe the options screen could be too flashy for some people, but it looks good nevertheless). Can't wait to see what that cellphone notification is all about ;)

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Nice preview! Everything looks very refined and pleasant to the eyes (maybe the options screen could be too flashy for some people, but it looks good nevertheless). Can't wait to see what that cellphone notification is all about ;)
Thank you very much for your message.
We have taken great care in the game, both in terms of the story and the interface. For us, it's a collection of small things that come together to create something that we enjoy.

We have just added an option that allows you to choose to have a fixed frame in the settings menu. :)

Reactions: darlic

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi, Miss Lizzy Anthus,

Wow, I'm blown away after reading your introduction to the game.
I feel like you're talking about all my favorite movies and shows from my childhood.

I would very much like to help. I think I can really get behind this project. I haven't read all of the comments yet, but you have a hit here. The art looks amazing.

Talk soon.

PS: you asked about the image of the gas station portion of the oasis. This image is from one of my favorite movies. Legion :giggle:
Screenshot (642).jpg .. Screenshot (643)_cr.jpg

Hope to talk soon.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hi, Miss Lizzy Anthus,

Wow, I'm blown away after reading your introduction to the game.
I feel like you're talking about all my favorite movies and shows from my childhood.

I would very much like to help. I think I can really get behind this project. I haven't read all of the comments yet, but you have a hit here. The art looks amazing.

Talk soon.

PS: you asked about the image of the gas station portion of the oasis. This image is from one of my favorite movies. Legion :giggle:
View attachment 2749384 .. View attachment 2749391

Hope to talk soon.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them.

I am a passionate lover of movies, TV shows, and songs, especially from the 80s and 90s, even though I didn't experience the 80s. I hope you'll find things in the game that you enjoy and that bring back good memories for you.

The movie "Legion" is truly inspiring. And I must say, in the game, there are environments that could come close to capturing that essence.

I'll be reaching out to you in the next few days to share a build and discuss your proofreading services. Looking forward to it!

Best regards.

P!nk 4v3ng3r

Jul 19, 2023
Fantastic game so far. Menus, dialogues, interactions are different from every other game made, much better.
We should be able to skip ending credits. Scenes transitions should be faster. Galery after finishing gameare really organized, but maybe should be less? And with every photo as miniature. This game NEEDS lewd patch for extra interactions (violent/perverted routes). I'll keep an eye on you!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote