VN Ren'Py The Last Oasis Before Chastity [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Welcome to my development thread!
Here, you will have the opportunity to follow the evolution of my upcoming game. This thread serves to showcase my progress, share updates and solicit feedback. I'm excited to share this journey with you and I hope you find this informative and enjoyable.

THE LAST OASIS BEFORE CHASTITY
0.png
Amidst the barren desert, an oasis shines like a beacon of hope, accessible only by a solitary road. The scorching sands loom on one side, while the weight of the past hangs heavy on the other. It’s a place where one can escape the harsh realities, but also confront them.
About

This game is the creation of a dedicated and passionate enthusiast, with a meticulous attention to detail. It features a plethora of side stories and Easter eggs that will be noticed and appreciated by the most observant players. My goal is to craft a rich and captivating narrative, with fully developed characters, each imbued with meaningful purpose and depth within the story.

"The Last Oasis Before Chastity" is a game that blends various genres to create a unique and captivating experience. Inspired by the sexiness of Russ Meyer's "Vixens" movies, "Basic Instinct", "Nine ½ Weeks" and the thrill of "Identity", infused with horror elements from "The Devil's Rejects", "The Shining", "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" and the psychological suspense of Hitchcock "Psycho", or "It Follows" and many others movies like 'Bagdad Café' and 'Mad Max,' I told you, it's a diverse mix.... but i don't want to spoil to much, the game strikes a delicate balance between humor and tension. Please note that this game is an adult visual novel and takes inspiration from various genres, but is not an horror game.
Players will be taken on a journey filled with unexpected twists and turns, never quite sure what to expect next. The world of "The Last Oasis Before Chastity" is one that keeps players on the edge of their seats, even in moments they believe to be peaceful and sweet, as danger and threat lurk just around the corner. The game's focus on consequences and serious stakes keeps players engaged and always wondering what's to come next.

I am thrilled to present this game to you all. While it may just be a simple read for you, it represents a lot's of months of hard work and dedication on my part. I can't wait for you to experience the adventure and journey I've created.

I kept in mind while writing the story of the game that it should be worth playing even without the lewd content. That's because, in my opinion, if the story isn't good enough to stand on its own, the addition of lewd content won't save it. Rest assured, the game will still have plenty of it, and it will be enjoyable.

I hope you will love playing it as much as I loved creating it.

Embark on a thrilling journey with The Last Oasis Before Chastity

10.png

Are you ready for an adventure that will change your life? Welcome to ‘The Last Oasis Before Chastity’, where you are the hero of the story. The game begins with a message from an unknown sender, simply reading “RUN!!!” that wakes you up in the middle of the night at 3:14. Without hesitation, you grab your two daughters and flee your city and apartment building, leaving your heavy past behind. But you soon realize that the danger is not far behind, as a ruthless mercenary group is hot on your tail, determined to capture you and your family at any cost. You must think fast and stay one step ahead of them if you want to survive.

You embark on a journey across the country, ultimately arriving at “The Last Oasis Before Chastity” – a desert oasis like no other. This is the last stop before Chastity, a city 666 miles away, and it is crucial that you stock up on enough water, gas, and food before leaving, as there is nothing between here and Chastity. But fate has other plans for you, as an unexpected event forces you to stay in the oasis for a while, giving you the chance to uncover its secrets and the truth behind that mysterious message. Explore the oasis’ bar, motel, diner, gas station, and even a water tower with a pink caravan at its base.

Some say the name “The Last Oasis Before Chastity” holds a double meaning, as it is not only the last chance to resupply, but also the last chance for pleasure before a long period of abstinence. The game is set in a scorching desert environment, but don’t let the heat fool you – there’s a touch of humor and unexpected twists around every corner. Meet an array of interesting and attractive characters, each with their own unique backstory to uncover. What secrets does “The Last Oasis Before Chastity” hold? The adventure is yours to discover in ‘The Last Oasis Before Chastity’ as you uncover the truth behind that mysterious message and leave your heavy past behind.

These are the exciting side paths you can take in the future development of the game

The side paths are secondary objectives for the main character. The game features a main story, but players will have the option to engage in optional side activities as well.

Underground fights
Enter the underground world of illegal fighting, where only the strongest survive. Rise through the ranks, push your limits and emerge victorious as the champion of the underground fight circuit. It's time to prove your worth and dominate the competition.
Illegals Races
Welcome to the underground world of illegal racing, where the stakes are high and the only rule is to be the first one to cross the finish line. Push your car to the limit and upgrade it to the max, leaving your opponents in the dust. It's time to prove yourself and become the champion of the street.
Join a gang
You wanna make a quick buck and live life on the edge? Join our crew and we'll show you the ins and outs of the game. We're talkin' about pullin' off daring heists, hijackin' big-rigs loaded with cash, and makin' a killing in the streets. But remember, one wrong move and it's all over. You in or you out?
IMPORTANT
Please note that creating all three side paths is a difficult task, and as a solo developer, the underground fighting path will be the first one to be released. The other two paths will be added later, once the development of the fight path is completed or if I receive additional funding via Patreon to bring on additional help. However, I am also considering alternating the release of the three paths, depending on the demand from the public. Rest assured, all three paths will be included in the game.

About The Oasis

The oasis is you playground, you will visit multiple locations :

-A mysterious motel, with an enigmatic proprietor who raises suspicions.
-A diner run by a skilled cook, but what exactly is sold in the "special" menu reserved for select customers?
-An always-open gas station that seems eternally devoid of fuel, making you question its very existence.
-A bar with a bouncer so tough, he could keep out even the devil himself if he dislike his face.
-A water tower affording an incredible view of the oasis, complete with a hot-pink caravan at its base. But who resides in such a garish abode?
-And many more places waiting to be uncovered on your journey through the oasis.

You will encounter a multitude of individuals at the motel, some simply passing through as tourists, while others have made it their permanent residence. As a result, you will have the opportunity to interact with them for extended periods. Each person is unique, with their own distinctive style and way of life.

I enjoy customizing environments using existing assets. Unfortunately, creating them from scratch takes too much time. With sufficient funds and a team, I hope to create 100% of my game's environments. You won't find any similar environments in other games. Please note that if an environment closely resembles an original asset, it means it may be upgradeable in the future, but I prefer not to reveal too much.

When will the game be available?

I'm aiming to release the game in February. The posing process is done, with only a few image corrections and renderings remaining (around 500 pictures). The first version of the game is estimated to have about 20 minutes of gameplay, and yes... with lewd animations included.

Now, the most anticipated information... about the TAG :

Tag present in the first release :

Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Oral Sex, Teasing, Urination (avoidable), Voyeurism.

Futur Tags :

Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Blackmail (avoidable), Cheating (with you, not with someone else), Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism (for you, not for someone else), Female domination (avoidable), Footjob, Group sex (you'll be the only man), Groping , Harem, Interracial, Lactation (avoidable), Lesbian (if you allow it), Male Domination (avoidable), Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration (you + toys), Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Slave (avoidable), Sleep Sex, Spanking, Stripping , Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin.

TAGs I am open to considering it if there is enough demand from the audience.
However, any such options would be completely optional and avoidable :

Futa/Trans, Humiliation, Internal view, Rape (Only if there's significant demand for it), Swinging (You will fuck the wife while only being observed by the husband.), Trap.

TAGS you will never encounter in my game :

NTR, Necrophilia.

A brief clarification about married women :
You will encounter married women, but the game will not depict any romantic or sexual relations with their husbands, either in illustrations or in the narrative. You will be the sole hope for these women to have sexual relationship.

Final Words
With that, I conclude my presentation of my project. I eagerly anticipate your participation throughout my journey. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about my project, and let me know what you would like to see in the future. To wrap things up, I would like to share some pre-renders. Please be advised that while the posing have been established, there will be changes to elements such as lighting, effects, or small adjustments prior to the final release.

To kick things off, I will be adding illustrations of the three main characters.
This message is lengthy. I plan to reveal side characters and LI presentations in a separate message in this thread, gradually over the coming days. Not all characters will be revealed, as I want you to experience some of their introductions in-game.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 13.png

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this.
With all my love, hopes and passion <3

Oh... my Patreon link, I'll start posting on it soon (everything will be public at first)

*For inspiration in creating the gas station portion of the oasis, I referenced a picture I stumbled upon on the internet but have since lost the source of. If anyone knows the original source, I would greatly appreciate it if they could provide me with a link so I can give proper in game credit.

I've never felt such intense anxiety in my life, guys. Haha!

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Mercy
Mercy-Info.png
Mercy1.png Mercy2.png Mercy3.png Mercy4.png Mercy5.png Mercy6.png Mercy7.png Mercy8.png

Lyssah
0.png 6.png 7.png 5.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 1.png 8.png

Meet our dangerous yet alluring Lyssah, a femme fatale with curves to die for and a fierce spirit to match.

Her love for blades and guns is surpassed only by her incredible skill in close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
Although her affection for the latter is more specific, as she only has eyes for her dual full auto pistols and her massive, long-range sniper rifle.
She may be a bit clumsy at times, but when the fight begins, she transforms into a precise and deadly force to be reckoned with.

Her combat style is an enigma, as she is at odds with herself when it comes to fighting, torn between the desire for up-close-and-personal brawls and the urge to pick off her enemies from afar.

Beneath her sweet and adorable exterior lies a lethal and dangerous force. Don't be fooled by her charm, for she's equally as deadly as she is lovely.
Only a select few have witnessed this contrast firsthand, with many never living to tell the tale.
While some believe it to be nothing more than a myth, others swear it's all too real.
She's a walking disaster that leaves a trail of chaos in her wake. Nothing sets her off more than someone making fun of her, and those who dare to cross her will feel her wrath.

Despite her incredible skill in combat, in everyday situations, her clumsiness is legendary and it's a wonder she hasn't injured herself more often.

When it comes to taking lives, she wields death as an artist wields a brush, painting a macabre masterpiece with each of her kills. And when the final stroke is made, her victim's agony transcends into a twisted ecstasy, as their descent into the abyss is both terror and bliss, a sweet release from the grasp of her lethal embrace.
Despite her bloodlust and lethal nature, there's a kawaii side to her that's hard to ignore.

She loves all things cute and cuddly, and is known to collect plushies and other adorable trinkets.
Her juxtaposition of cute and deadly is both mesmerizing and terrifying, making her a formidable opponent in any battle.

But be warned, never underestimate her or call her sweet, lovely, or fragile. She despises feeling vulnerable and will not hesitate to unleash her fury upon those who dare to try.​

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Sounds great, best of luck to ya :cool:
Thanks <3
looks great so far ... good luck

also I'd love to see one or two traps as Li in there
I am unclear on the definition of "Trap." Nevertheless, I will unveil the mercenaries group this Friday or Saturday, one of whom is an androgynous member, for me she's a girl, but the player will have the option to determine the character's genitals (Breast in both options). It is imperative to note that this individual poses a significant threat to the MC and my intention was not to make them aesthetically pleasing, but rather a formidable adversary.

Can you provide some examples of your favorite trap characters in other games? Please note that I don't want to mislead you and I want to be transparent, so don't expect a delicate and adorable character.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks <3

I am unclear on the definition of "Trap." Nevertheless, I will unveil the mercenaries group this Friday or Saturday, one of whom is an androgynous member, for me she's a girl, but the player will have the option to determine the character's genitals (Breast in both options). It is imperative to note that this individual poses a significant threat to the MC and my intention was not to make them aesthetically pleasing, but rather a formidable adversary.

Can you provide some examples of your favorite trap characters in other games? Please note that I don't want to mislead you and I want to be transparent, so don't expect a delicate and adorable character.
That's a good idea ... hmm as for my favorite traps I'd say Shauna (MCs best friend) from WVM , the middle daughter (dark hair) in my new memories and Eve (blue haired class mate) in Summertime Saga

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This project sounds very interesting for the most part, maybe a little bit too ambitious in others, but it's too early to judge.

Keeping this thread in my watchlist. Best of luck, dev.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
That's a good idea ... hmm as for my favorite traps I'd say Shauna (MCs best friend) from WVM , the middle daughter (dark hair) in my new memories and Eve (blue haired class mate) in Summertime Saga
I checked them out... and you won't really enjoy the character in my game, it's completely the opposite. However, I've had an idea for the motel - as mentioned in the description, some rooms will be for tourists to stay for one or two nights. Perhaps I can add in some traps for the tourists (that can be avoided, of course).

I have the desire to include this element because, as you know, sometimes you come across an appealing character asset and think, "I really want to use her in a scene, but I already have so many characters." By incorporating motel rooms, I can feature short-lived encounters with attractive models and potentially even include a trap.

I'm not great at creating traps, so if that's your thing, maybe you can come and join me on my discord when it's up and running. We can work together to create a trap you'll love - it's a win-win for you and me! ;)

This project sounds very interesting for the most part, maybe a little bit too ambitious in others, but it's too early to judge.

Keeping this thread in my watchlist. Best of luck, dev.
Thank you so much! I understand that some elements of my story may be ambitious, especially the three different paths. However, I am deeply passionate about it and I truly want to include it in my story. I promise to do my absolute best to make it a reality.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Greetings everyone, as promised, it's time to introduce the first character in our story. Please allow me to present to you, Mercy ! (Second message updated)

shadowknight2401 May I have your thoughts, please?

Mar 17, 2020
Looks good and also pretty rogh I like her ... she's got a lot of potential imo for example she could start as super dominant but could discover her softer and maybe a more submissive side with the help of the mc

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
May I have your thoughts, please?
If you don't mine me piping in with a quick comment; I'm not sure if she's got some kind of geoshell on for sweat/wetness or if that's just the base skin of the figure you used, but the bump/normal maps seems much too high in a few of her renders. Not quite sure if that's the case or not, though, but it's giving her a bit of a scale-y look. Specifically in the sixth and seventh renders.

Definitely looks good, though.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
If you don't mine me piping in with a quick comment; I'm not sure if she's got some kind of geoshell on for sweat/wetness or if that's just the base skin of the figure you used, but the bump/normal maps seems much too high in a few of her renders. Not quite sure if that's the case or not, though, but it's giving her a bit of a scale-y look. Specifically in the sixth and seventh renders.

Definitely looks good, though.
Sure, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I noticed your thread and I must say, you are highly talented. Your feedback would be extremely valuable. Yes, this is a geoshell (Wetfx2). I am using a geoshell for the first time and I admit that I am not utilizing it optimally. As of now, I haven't made any changes to the bump setting, which I believe is set to 1 by default.

I attempted to include foam and it was a success, except on the chest. I'm not quite sure why it didn't work there, but I suspect it could be due to the skin model.

Reactions: MissFortune

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Looks good and also pretty rogh I like her ... she's got a lot of potential imo for example she could start as super dominant but could discover her softer and maybe a more submissive side with the help of the mc
I have to say, prior to creating these preview images, I had a liking for the character, but she wasn't my favorite by any means. However, as I worked on the images, I developed an "emotional" attachment to her. I can't tell what her future holds, but I can say that the process of creating these images sparked numerous creative ideas within me.

Mar 17, 2020
I have to say, prior to creating these preview images, I had a liking for the character, but she wasn't my favorite by any means. However, as I worked on the images, I developed an "emotional" attachment to her. I can't tell what her future holds, but I can say that the process of creating these images sparked numerous creative ideas within me.
I can definitly understand that ... and I can't wait to try your game

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
It is quite interesting, a very wide world, I am interested in all the labels, although I would like it more if it had incest but it has almost all the ones that I like, I will follow it very closely, good luck in the development!

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I can definitly understand that ... and I can't wait to try your game
I hope you will enjoy the first update, however, please note that she only has a short scene. I don't want to overpromise and disappoint you.
Thanks.

It is quite interesting, a very wide world, I am interested in all the labels, although I would like it more if it had incest but it has almost all the ones that I like, I will follow it very closely, good luck in the development!
Hello, i've clearly stated all the tags that will never be in my game.
Unfortunately, many games nowadays have non-official patches created by unsavory individuals. I can't guarantee that my game will be immune to this as well.
Frustrating, these malicious unknown modders! Right ? ;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote