Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
Are there any controls for this? I have been knocked down but now i lost most of my toons control. I can only lay flat on the ground and spin around in a circle. I can drink potions. But I just cant seem to stand up. I unfortunately have over a thousand coins and would hate to lose it be closing the game out and going to last save...........

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
meh, there is only 9 type monster and 6 type boring H scene, they dont even put tentacle on it. the thing only interest seeing mc body while walking with different cloth.:HideThePain:

Iyanden

Feb 18, 2018
I played some time.
It looks real nice and the mechanic is a bit slow, but okay.
My problem is, my stamina is on Level 4 or 5 und it got less.
I#m just able to swing the sword once and than have to rest.
the level before was - 7 (ingame shown: --7)
now it is: --12,5

Please correct this.
otherwise i think, it's really good.
It seems that the nipple rings have a modifier that reduce your stamina, and if you upgrade you stamina while they are equipped it makes the reduction even worse.

Reactions: Ashanyra

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
It seems that the nipple rings have a modifier that reduce your stamina, and if you upgrade you stamina while they are equipped it makes the reduction even worse.
Yep, the dev didnt disable upgrading while having the nipple rings, so they will reduce your stam when you upgrade it with them on. The worst part is, is sets your stamina permanently to the negative value.

Reactions: Ashanyra

anubistcp

Jul 9, 2021
"But if you are captured by the enemy, something terrible will happen..."

Really?!? Is that what we're going with, something terrible?

Iyanden

Feb 18, 2018
Yep, the dev didnt disable upgrading while having the nipple rings, so they will reduce your stam when you upgrade it with them on. The worst part is, is sets your stamina permanently to the negative value.
If you unequip them, stamina upgrades will start improving in the correct direction. You'll just need to get through the negative levels you've built up first.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the sex animations end too fast, there are any way of loop them infinite time or make them longer?

Bourbon92

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 3489527

Overview:
In this game, you play as a powerful female knight of a kingdom who accepts requests from nearby villagers to explore terrifying dungeons and overthrow evil monster lords who are lurking deep within their underground castles.
It is a 3D action game from a third-person perspective, where the player fights alone and collects supplies to improve his abilities. But if you are captured by the enemy, something terrible will happen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: KonekoBokushi - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2024-03-29
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Escape From The Mansion
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Uncensor

View attachment 3489528 View attachment 3489529 View attachment 3489530 View attachment 3489531 View attachment 3489532 View attachment 3489533
Thank you

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
So I was looking at the Pics for this game and wondered, if Sword x Hime got an sequel.
Pretty disappointed that`s not the case.
By the way, everyone who asked for a similar title should play that instead. Far better.

ReasonableDaemon

May 28, 2020
Are there any controls for this? I have been knocked down but now i lost most of my toons control. I can only lay flat on the ground and spin around in a circle. I can drink potions. But I just cant seem to stand up. I unfortunately have over a thousand coins and would hate to lose it be closing the game out and going to last save...........
To answer the question late in case anyone else comes here looking for an answer, hit space and she'll jump back up.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes