• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
For those needing help, there is a reason we have always directed people to main site Klub Exile. Not because we want clicks (It is not ad supported), but because we much more resources to help folks plus a vibrant membership base who will try to get your questions asked. And no, don't expect people to tell you "Hi Newbie, this is not where to post your question" that is not how the KE community roles.

That said I will try to give you a basic step by step process here to install,

1. Download and install the executable. I suggest you do a portable install just to make things simpler
  2. Download Update P and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your game folder. Overwrite anything else that is there
  3. Run your game (This makes sure you get all the folders and things generated on first run)
Now Install Hook 5

PreReqs..install this stuff first

1. First, make sure that your game is running fine without hook5. If that doesn't work, look at your Antivirus and Security options in Windows 10. Install the game outside protected folders like ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles (x86).
  2. Install the June 2010 . You should do that anyway to have proper support for directx9 and older games. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED THESE SPECIFIC RUNTIMES
  3. Install .
Install Hook 5 Files
  1. First download the archive from the main game folder. This is a pre-packeged archive that just made things easier.
    1. View attachment 2712051
  2. Extract this entire archive to the root of your game folder (this is only two folders "Binaries" and "Mod"). Overwrite if asked. This effectively gives you H5 Basic
  3. If you want Hook 5 extended, download the files on the OP page copy the contents of the Hook5 extened archive into your binaries folder. Thats it.
    1. View attachment 2712063
  4. Now when using H5 you need to run the TK17Launcher directly from Binaries. It will not work if you do not run it from binaries.
  5. Select DirectX graphics at the launcher screen and launch. With H5 it takes 1 minute for the welcome screen to appear, so be patient.

Man, this thread is a mess.

1) I can't chose "portable" when I install the game, downloaded from the OP. I can only install it in one way.
2) What is "Update P" ? There is no Update P in the OP.
3) Why is this guide for "Hook 5 basic" if only "Hook 5 extended" is offered in the OP?

Edit:

I finally gave up. After 2 hours reading this forum and the Klub 17 forum, I figured out (on my own) that the only thing that matters is the VX version in the OP and that the other stuff is shit that isn't explained at all in the installation guide.

After getting Hook 5 to run I was underwhelmed by the look, as it appears, it still needs tons of work and finetuning to get really good graphics and since everything is such a pain in the ass, I lost my motivation. This whole thing should come in an all-in-one package that installs and sets up the game with everything required so that it looks decent out of the box. With this accessibility there's no wonder I didn't hear of this game for years..

Last edited:

NormalGuyy

Mar 6, 2023
Man, this thread is a mess.

1) I can't chose "portable" when I install the game, downloaded from the OP. I can only install it in one way.
2) What is "Update P" ? There is no Update P in the OP.
3) Why is this guide for "Hook 5 basic" if only "Hook 5 extended" is offered in the OP?

Edit:

I finally gave up. After 2 hours reading this forum and the Klub 17 forum, I figured out (on my own) that the only thing that matters is the VX version in the OP and that the other stuff is shit that isn't explained at all in the installation guide.

After getting Hook 5 to run I was underwhelmed by the look, as it appears, it still needs tons of work and finetuning to get really good graphics and since everything is such a pain in the ass, I lost my motivation. This whole thing should come in an all-in-one package that installs and sets up the game with everything required so that it looks decent out of the box. With this accessibility there's no wonder I didn't hear of this game for years..
Hi man, if you go on Klub Exile on the section trough download menu of "Game and Updates" you will see a package called "Codename VX" if you will downloading it and extract the folder you can play the game without problems and with decent graphics

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in January;
A big thank you to all our members!

PG_Jan24.jpg

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.

Thank you!

Team K17

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in January;

View attachment 3314509

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.

Thank you!

Team K17
So while some people may care about old re-uploaded content. When are all the V11 bugs going to get fixed? Some of them making V11 pretty much unusable.

Oct 28, 2021
Well, I doubt you get any answers here. That said, Oystermug (one of the PhoenixGarden Admins) said the guy that is supposed to fix the bugs has "vanished"

Make of it what you wish.
Ok, I went to phoenixgarden to see if there was more info there. So I will try to summarize what I found. The guy who is responsible for developing the game (avarteas) put a "drm-like" protection on the game to keep it out of the hands of klub exile, according to richter belmont. As a side, it seems klub exile announced to their community they will not be supporting it anyway, so it seems like a moot point. Since avarteas is the only person that has the "keys" he is the only one that can fix the bugs. according to oystermug. Oystermug also mentioned, as you stated, avarteas has vanished with no apparent reason why. I think that sums up the state of things in v11 world.

I'm sorry but this sounds eerily familiar. Like the admin of ModsGarden vanishes and is the only one with all the keys to the site. Then site shutdowns because nobody can do anything about it.

I guess having a backup plan so one person cannot sink a whole game was not on anybodies minds. Sheesh. I am sure glad pervokptr unlocked Hook5 before he vanished. I guess VX is where it is at.

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017

This is a game thread related to The Klub 17 + Hook5, all discussions and content should remain centered around said game at all time per our rules that you can find HERE for full clarity.
This is not a recommendation thread nor an offtopic debate thread about "why no update le bad".
This is your first and last warning before more severe actions are being taken by the moderation team, including direct warnings and thread bans.
You have all been warned, I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

PhaedraRattler

Mar 10, 2021
Technical question here, is there a way to add active mod support to base game hairs? Vanilla base hair, base hair028 in this case; I know things but this particular one has me baffled :rolleyes: ...

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in February;

PG_Feb24.jpg

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster.

This will ensure that the community and Team K17 have a place to share content and post updates for the game.

Thank you!

Last edited:

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
Bonsoir, ce jeu est-il l’équivalent d’un jeu comme 3D SexVilla ? Merci pour vos réponses ! :)

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
hello, i installed v 11 alone and i would like to know if it's possible to install hook5 with v11.
thank you

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
hello, i installed v 11 alone and i would like to know if it's possible to install hook5 with v11.
thank you
No, V11 is a 64-bit DX9 game, while hook5 is designed to run on older 32-bit versions of the game (DX8)

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
VX is the 32 Bit version. The only one Hook5 is compatible with. If you want the best looking graphics, then go with VX. If you simply just want the latest version go with V11. Or just run both, and choose what works best for you.

Nothing is that simple. Especially with Mods. It doesn't matter if it is VaM, SkyRim, Honey Select, Sims, etc.. Significantly modded games are never simple to get started on. Each has a specific way of how Mods are supposed to be installed and maintained which almost always leading to bloat and conflicts when you add too much to your install. Sure some people try to create "RePacks" to make things easier but that eventually makes things worse if a mod is updated and the person has no earthly clue how to swap out one for another.

Furthermore Guides and Instructions will never be perfect. For some people it is too much detail and for others it is not enough. So you end up constantly playing a game of wack-a-mole to try to meet everyones needs.

For folks who want "Instant Gratification" I think it is pretty obvious playing a game primarily based on mods will get you no where near that. I think this is often taking for granted because people are used to basic RenPy games. Funny enough many of those renders are made in those modded games.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1710206872257.png

Ahhhh HAAAA guess who's back....with another update. It's been a while, and I have been lazy soooo yeah. That said lets get into it.

INTRODUCING EXILETUBE

That is right folks. We have updated the Videos system to something...well, a lot better. Thanks to the donations we had some extra and was able to get some custom applications developed for a better videos experience. So if you are looking to upload your little TK17 videos somewhere. We got you covered. We are working on moving videos over but we pretty much have all the Tutorials on the new platform, so check it out and tell us what you think

1710207085711.png

COMPETITIONS ARE FIXED!!

Yes I know they broke in October and it left that competition hanging but things seems to be back to normal. Smoke will commence with the new competitions going forward so stay tuned.
1710208044393.png

NEW SHIT

Ok there is simply wayyyyyyy to much stuff to post here since my last update, so just going to give you folks a taste of the latest featured mods. Smoke has been on a mission updating damn near everything...heels, rooms, clothes...TOYS!!! So make sure you take a look at those goods. IBE and vi363r also has some new hotness for you, so grab those while your at it.

1710207429081.png
1710207467411.png
1710207507373.png
1710207719964.png
1710207775063.png

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
VX is the 32 Bit version. The only one Hook5 is compatible with. If you want the best looking graphics, then go with VX. If you simply just want the latest version go with V11. Or just run both, and choose what works best for you.

Nothing is that simple. Especially with Mods. It doesn't matter if it is VaM, SkyRim, Honey Select, Sims, etc.. Significantly modded games are never simple to get started on. Each has a specific way of how Mods are supposed to be installed and maintained which almost always leading to bloat and conflicts when you add too much to your install. Sure some people try to create "RePacks" to make things easier but that eventually makes things worse if a mod is updated and the person has no earthly clue how to swap out one for another.

Furthermore Guides and Instructions will never be perfect. For some people it is too much detail and for others it is not enough. So you end up constantly playing a game of wack-a-mole to try to meet everyones needs.

For folks who want "Instant Gratification" I think it is pretty obvious playing a game primarily based on mods will get you no where near that. I think this is often taking for granted because people are used to basic RenPy games. Funny enough many of those renders are made in those modded games.
View attachment 3433825

Ahhhh HAAAA guess who's back....with another update. It's been a while, and I have been lazy soooo yeah. That said lets get into it.

INTRODUCING EXILETUBE

That is right folks. We have updated the Videos system to something...well, a lot better. Thanks to the donations we had some extra and was able to get some custom applications developed for a better videos experience. So if you are looking to upload your little TK17 videos somewhere. We got you covered. We are working on moving videos over but we pretty much have all the Tutorials on the new platform, so check it out and tell us what you think

View attachment 3433830

COMPETITIONS ARE FIXED!!

Yes I know they broke in October and it left that competition hanging but things seems to be back to normal. Smoke will commence with the new competitions going forward so stay tuned.
View attachment 3433848

NEW SHIT

Ok there is simply wayyyyyyy to much stuff to post here since my last update, so just going to give you folks a taste of the latest featured mods. Smoke has been on a mission updating damn near everything...heels, rooms, clothes...TOYS!!! So make sure you take a look at those goods. IBE and vi363r also has some new hotness for you, so grab those while your at it.

View attachment 3433834
View attachment 3433835
View attachment 3433836
View attachment 3433839
View attachment 3433841
i wanted to register on your site and it doesn't accept my email address.

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 3433825

INTRODUCING EXILETUBE

View attachment 3433830

COMPETITIONS ARE FIXED!!

View attachment 3433848

NEW SHIT

View attachment 3433834
View attachment 3433835
View attachment 3433836
View attachment 3433839
View attachment 3433841
Is all the stuff from Smoke just re-posted or has it been updated or something?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes