Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Happy New year!

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in December;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.

Thank you and happy New Year 2024!

Team K17

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021

Happy New year!

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in December;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.

Thank you and happy New Year 2024!

Team K17
Hi there,

I'm a bit confused about what's genuinely new here. It appears to be a collection of previously seen content from MG that's been reposted. While that's appreciated, it doesn't quite qualify as something entirely fresh.

My main struggle is identifying whether these are poses, models, sequences, or something else entirely. Navigating PG is already a challenge, especially considering content is scattered across various forums, which, in my opinion, is the least effective way of organizing things.

It would greatly help if you could provide direct links to the "new" material, making it easier for users to locate. Perhaps even sharing those links directly here on F95 instead of redirecting us to another site. If your site had a similar organized structure to other platforms, this issue wouldn't be as frustrating.

This feedback is meant to assist you in improving the user experience. Feel free to consider or disregard it as you see fit.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Just a little PSA. version V11 and VX of this game share the same post, which could be confusing. Yes I have asked in the past for the post to be split...but F95 Admins said no. Anyway to mitigate any confusion....

Version VX with Hook 5 Extended

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version V11

Hope this helps...

Reactions: AgentKE

W1ll.1.4M

Feb 1, 2020
I would really appreciate if someone is willing to upload fully installed/unpacked CurvyF7 Repack, because I just cannot make that thing work.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I would really appreciate if someone is willing to upload fully installed/unpacked CurvyF7 Repack, because I just cannot make that thing work.
The F7 Curvy repack is not one of those things that is turn key. It is a highly modified version of the game and if your newly getting into TK17 you may get frustrated trying to get it to work. ddman2 aka RedApple2 provides some level of support to folks in the comments of the file download here:

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
Someday that wonderful day will come when someone will collect all this into one installer) Well, or it will collect it all into one folder in which there will be one exe file, running which everything will work) while the entry barrier is very high

W1ll.1.4M

Feb 1, 2020
The F7 Curvy repack is not one of those things that is turn key. It is a highly modified version of the game and if your newly getting into TK17 you may get frustrated trying to get it to work. ddman2 aka RedApple2 provides some level of support to folks in the comments of the file download here:
Nah, I'm not new to it at all, but the instructions are pretty unclear.
I mean yeah, I'm new to VX, but not to TK overall.

omich

Dec 15, 2017
So, first i need to instal tk17 v11, then patch it with VX, then patch it with hook5 and reshade, am i correct?

• Haha
Reactions: AgentKE

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
So, first i need to instal tk17 v11, then patch it with VX, then patch it with hook5 and reshade, am i correct?
V11 (64 bits) is stand alone, it doesn't required anything. Hook5 is only for VX as both are 32 bits.
That said, since we're in a transition period we recommend that you install both V11 and VX,
so you can have access to everything.
In the future once Hook64 is available for V11, then you can keep only V11 if you want.

PhaedraRattler

Mar 10, 2021
In the future once Hook64 is available for V11, then you can keep only V11 if you want.
It's highly probable that you going to have to stick straight with VX, in the near future of course, otherwise you can invest on Yahoo (in the future as well) while you wait for Hook64, I'm pretty sure that will also worth it :)

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
1705064441084.png
1705064512702.png
PLEASE!!
Can somebody help me by telling me what this is all about..???
It's like this in like every single tool/configuration/tip that I go inside the game, making it difficult to know what's what, like which body slider is this in the customizer, which on is that because I simply cannot read nothing of what anything is since everything is like this??? (Except for all of the opening 'main head,' main menus things; like Pose Editor, Sequencer, Settings, Quit, things like that.. But practically everything else that's with on the point of each opening 'main head,' main menus (or whatever the hell u want to call them, IDC!) is likes this!!))

So again, I ask; please.,
If there's anybody here that knows what this is & how to translate the answer or even just the possible solution(s) using the simplest, most typically averageable, not hard, but easy to understand, non-computer boy genius (Sorry, no offence, I'm just not on that level! So, the sorry on me if anything) words of English dialect, I can assure u that I won't let the blessing of the knowledge will not go to waste..
But instead, be used kept & appreciated..
(& yes!! If u can't tell by now; I am most definitely quite the desperate on trying to figure this thing out..:mad:)

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Thx for answers, waste 2 days on reading guides on KE site, modding state of this game is a mess :D
I agree with you that VX and H5 combo is a mess to install, one of the reason is they were made by different developers.
That is what we will be trying to fix with V11, not only V11 is faster and a more stable base,
but once Hook64 is deployed, we will make it part of V11; One simple click and everything will be install.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
View attachment 3255243
View attachment 3255246
PLEASE!!
Can somebody help me by telling me what this is all about..???
It's like this in like every single tool/configuration/tip that I go inside the game, making it difficult to know what's what, like which body slider is this in the customizer, which on is that because I simply cannot read nothing of what anything is since everything is like this??? (Except for all of the opening 'main head,' main menus things; like Pose Editor, Sequencer, Settings, Quit, things like that.. But practically everything else that's with on the point of each opening 'main head,' main menus (or whatever the hell u want to call them, IDC!) is likes this!!))

So again, I ask; please.,
If there's anybody here that knows what this is & how to translate the answer or even just the possible solution(s) using the simplest, most typically averageable, not hard, but easy to understand, non-computer boy genius (Sorry, no offence, I'm just not on that level! So, the sorry on me if anything) words of English dialect, I can assure u that I won't let the blessing of the knowledge will not go to waste..
But instead, be used kept & appreciated..
(& yes!! If u can't tell by now; I am most definitely quite the desperate on trying to figure this thing out..:mad:)
Did you try to install V11 or VX?
If you want the simplest installation, use V11. One click to install, no patch.

Reactions: Richter Belmont

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone tell me how to contact moderators of the klubexile website ? they litterally banned me for no reason saying that I was spamming and everything but I was clearly just interacting like they asked without even writting dumb stuff ?? and not saying some sentence like thx' thank you etcc like ???? the person who banned me for no reason was some guy named LordHunter and my account name is SissyDollia

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Did you try to install V11 or VX?
If you want the simplest installation, use V11. One click to install, no patch.
I believe I downloaded the VX version..?
I'll try to download the v11 tho n see, but I think the problem has to be coming from one my mod/addons/etc or something. that I have installed with it.,
I'm just not sure what/nor where that could be tho..??
But still, I'll download v11 n see what happens...
Hopefully I don't have to end up doing much n whatever that damn problem is ends up going away once & for all.(Seriously!)

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I created and validated my account at Klub Exile but I can't download anything? Even free things?

Quick Edit: Also, the game launches fine like this
But choosing any option that "starts" the game, like quick game / pose edit or quick mode, storymode and etc just insta-crashes the game

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes