I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Glad I kept my v0.3 as:

Hearing about the choices at the start of the Ren'py version <<<<< Actually playing the RPGM version and watching the couple of sex scenes...

Its not like the game was long, 30 mins if your a fast reader and dash everywhere while exploring.
Feels a lot smoother with the switch to Ren'Py. Which is great.

in version 0.4 should have a summary for new players. I don't like RPGM, so I'm not going to play. I prefer a summary of what happened before.
I didn't actually think about that, so i will add it into 0.5, thanks. I will eventually code all the 0.1-0.3 images into Ren'Py. There just isn't enough hours in the day at the moment.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
New player here and i really like renders however waiting for the summary or conversion till 0.3..:):coffee:
Summary will be added in 0.5, completely forgot that new people won't have a clue. So, i have got my writer to do a quick synopsis which will make the questions at the start more easier.

Reactions: damien_sensei

stgkjsrbgrsb

Apr 16, 2017
Hi, it was a good choice to switch to Renpy, but it feels a lot laggier than a typical Renpy game, and based on previous experiences, I think the problem is in the script. Some scenes are showing pictures without hiding the previous pictures, so I think if you just make sure to hide the previous pictures every time you show a new picture, it'll get rid of the lag. Just trying to help!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hi, it was a good choice to switch to Renpy, but it feels a lot laggier than a typical Renpy game, and based on previous experiences, I think the problem is in the script. Some scenes are showing pictures without hiding the previous pictures, so I think if you just make sure to hide the previous pictures every time you show a new picture, it'll get rid of the lag. Just trying to help!
yup..extremely laggy for me..i chock it up to 10 year old Dell..LOL

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I'll look into it. Was it the Uncompressed version you downloaded?

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
0.5b Extended is released to $7+ Patrons with 0.5b Standard being released on Sunday to $3 Patrons. Enjoy the smut. :coffee:

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
@Obsidu How would one get a copy of the RPGM version to play to catch up. I was away from the digital world for a while and missed it.
Here:

Here is a compressed win version of v0.3 Public!

Win (155MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thanks for clicking like on one of my comments @Obsidu had forgotten this since i'd gotten a new PC since my comment and havent gotten all my games back..lol d/l now..should run fine now..HAHAA.

Reactions: Canto Forte

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
thanks for clicking like on one of my comments @Obsidu had forgotten this since i'd gotten a new PC since my comment and havent gotten all my games back..lol d/l now..should run fine now..HAHAA.
I hadn't noticed some of the comments previously, so scrolled and re-read the ones that I missed. Well, if you mean the lag. It will still be laggy in the 0.4 version. But, I fixed that in the latest release. Was a cock-up on my end, so I apologise. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Is something else supposed to be played before that one? Because it starts with some questions about stuff that have happened with no context at all. Along the lines of "you went there and did something, did person X die?".
Edit: Nvm, just saw the posts here.