U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (139MB): - - - -
Mac (128MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

Mac (128MB): - - - -

Thank you

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is there still a link to v0.3? I can´t remember if I played 0.3 and I don´t have it on my harddrive any more :/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
E
Here is a compressed win version of v0.3 Public!

Win (155MB): - - - -

njoy!

Reactions: deadal

felipeebow

Aug 29, 2018
in version 0.4 should have a summary for new players. I don't like RPGM, so I'm not going to play. I prefer a summary of what happened before.

Reactions: F14bb3

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
FUCK

Another awesome game dies. :(

Another novel arises.

I swear if I ever develop a time machine, I will fucking go back and shoot the bastard that invented renpy.

P.S. Obsidu , despite my hatred for Renpy, I sincerely wish you good luck and all the best with the game. It seems more and more don't want rpgm, so I guess you got to go with your demand.

Reactions: Rythan25

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
FUCK

Another novel arises.

I swear if I ever develop a time machine, I will fucking go back and shoot the bastard that invented renpy.
Honest question, why do you prefer RPGM? I feel like most games in RPGM just use it as an excuse to have little actual content and mostly running around uselessly month after month to milk patrons.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
FUCK

Another novel arises.

P.S. Obsidu , despite my hatred for Renpy, I sincerely wish you good luck and all the best with the game. It seems more and more don't want rpgm, so I guess you got to go with your demand.
Thank you. In all honesty the story just didn't feel like i wanted it to with RPGM, i didn't like the huge gaps between quests etc etc. So, switching to Ren'Py was the best choice development wise. It gives the players (You guys) more control over what you want to do, rather than running around like a headless chicken every month.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Honest question, why do you prefer RPGM? I feel like most games in RPGM just use it as an excuse to have little actual content and mostly running around uselessly month after month to milk patrons.
Because to me RPGM feels like a game, like I have some semblance of control over how the story goes (I know I don't but I feel like I do) and for a game like this where you need to go report to the captain chick on the ground floor after talking to the king on the 2nd for example, I can run around and talk to every npc or click on objects hoping to find a secret scene or object etc. Some have them, some don't. Half the fun for me is finding out if they do or not.

Renpy feels like I'm just clicking next, next, next, next and then maybe a choice and next next next next and repeat till you at the end of the content.

Superpowered is probably the only renpy I've played that doesn't feel like that, and that I have a semblance of control, but even that is limited.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Links is not work, becosue arhives is broken! :(

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
no more RPGM? time to try it then (A LOT of people will think this way, that's why they made the change) RPGM might give you more control, but all the games are the same, 90s RPG with turn based combat.

Reactions: 8873672413434

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Glad I kept my v0.3 as:

Hearing about the choices at the start of the Ren'py version <<<<< Actually playing the RPGM version and watching the couple of sex scenes...

Its not like the game was long, 30 mins if your a fast reader and dash everywhere while exploring.