• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed The Kingdom of the End&The Witch of the Beginning [Final] [c3 art]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Symatheon

Jun 5, 2020
I am new to this game and how to edit model to nude or how to unlock nude mod
pls tell me master

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020
google some keywords like "Creating an asset replacement mod",you can learn how to do it.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
this game surely look like a game in unreal or unity that is about a mage/sorcerer that was launche like 1-3 years ago i don't remember the name but i know i have played it

d84busty

Jan 13, 2020
trial

製品版は5月3日の発売を予定しています
It's will be released May 3rd

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
From the title of their first game being so long/ majestic to naming their sequel "Blood Crawler" lol sounds like a guro game/ edgy dark game. Hope the sequel is longer than this game, playing it untranslated so far and it is 100% janky but has some heart put in it. I hope the developer did not put the budget in the wrong areas again lol (like in this game there is a lot of voice acted dialogue which costed the game to run short due to probably budget issues and not get many H scenes).

Edit: Finished the sequel. Fcking disappointing, same as this game. It has potential, but the game is just really short/ lacking in H scenes/ spiciness. 18 scenario H scenes that are all lame. 18 battle H scenes, 3 female characters, one for each per enemy type that has h scene. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FCKING SLIME. 2 per heroine so = 6, so there are only 12 PROPER battle h scene. the slime ones are the girl just falls down (ass shot) or falls down (panty front shot). That's extremely lazy and not stimulating enough it's just a girl tripping lol. Main "bull" is the little child companion that cucks the GS wielding MC. The little shit is jealous of the male protagonist that he fcks the main female protagonist and they fight. Afterwards he joins the party after the two boys fight lol (I don't understand japanese fully). The story is mediocre also and screams sequel bait (same as this game). Well one thing the dev is consistent with is failing to meet expectations lol. Most of the game's budget went to the graphics department (it's alright, not that bad, but not outstanding) and a shit ton of voice actors (Even the male characters have voice actors, which for the most part in H games is a wasted budget since most people are only after the female voices in an h game).

Last edited:
Reactions: bebe2803
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes