Unreal Engine Completed The Kingdom of the End&The Witch of the Beginning [Final] [c3 art]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hamonkan

May 30, 2021
The title said the game is not censored but looking at steam it's full of mosaics ? So it's really censored or not?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The 30 fps lock is a fucking insult to anyone with decent hardware. Why the fuck would they restrict it like that?

Primx

Mar 17, 2018
The title said the game is not censored but looking at steam it's full of mosaics ? So it's really censored or not?
It's without mosaics. They were just too lazy to make a new trailer for the steam release and reused the one from dlsite.

Oct 2, 2018
judging from a full gallery save, janky ass unpolished game, boring dance minigame, minimal facial expression and no cheeks clapping sound, and only a few CG

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So fun fact in options there is a, well option, to set the game to speed mode. This makes the game run considerably smoother still locked at what appears to be 30fps. Option says you sacrifice graphical fidelity but I spent 15 mins switching between the two and I can't tell the difference. Performance aside the gameplay is simple but enjoyable, not Dark Souls 3 or Elden Ring but I wasn't expecting it to be.

As for the H-content it's sparse and basic for me this isn't too big of a deal I see so much smut on a daily basis it doesn't bother me. And yet I am genuinely enjoying this game. I love Frayn's model though the center line needs to be fixed. Maybe I'm a weirdo but I also like her and Linder's voice. I like you can replay levels I don't find the game grindy and the levels are quick like 5 mins or less.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
The author's new game, trial version now,waiting for release version.
Hoping for the new game to not be as short as this game. According to the Ci-en of the developer, this game will be a sequel of sorts to this game (same setting/ world, different main characters). This game is good when it comes to the look/design of the main characters (side characters are often just generic colored red/blue npc, the same will probably happen in the sequel), the voice acting is decent, but that's where most of the budget went (sadly the same will probably happen in the sequel). The combat system, story, game length is pretty bad. Switching to turn based might make the combat more fun/ not badly designed. The story of the first game while serviceable is affected heavily by game length. Just when the game feels its just starting when it comes to plot development, the game suddenly ends. The developer even admitted that this game is only the first half of the narrative. The H scenes are also pretty lackluster in this game (only a few amounts). Ends abruptly (some H scenes don't even have penetration, just softcore H). Realistically speaking, the dev will only apply the same formula (in game development priorities) to his next game, and creating more H scenes/ scenarios with high quality models with voice acting is quite taxing on the games budget (which will again limit the number of H scenes and their possible quality/content).

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes