Unity Completed The King Of The Beach [v0.5 fixed] [HoneyGames]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for putting the effort in. I'll see what I can do about astrid.
Just tell Astrid how great she is all the time, and avoid asking for sexual favours, unless you're talking about Louelle, because she fancies Louelle.

Reactions: Luciano

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Just tell Astrid how great she is all the time, and avoid asking for sexual favours, unless you're talking about Louelle, because she fancies Louelle.
What is the exact scene that Astrid fucks with Mark ??
I've tried everything, but nothing ... :(

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What is the exact scene that Astrid fucks with Mark ??
I've tried everything, but nothing ... :(
Not something I remember off-hand. It's very late in the game and one of the last girls from what I recall, but I remember the first time I said "lets have sex" or something similar was on the yacht, prior to that I kept it down to commenting about her great boobs.

Reactions: Luciano

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Not something I remember off-hand. It's very late in the game and one of the last girls from what I recall, but I remember the first time I said "lets have sex" or something similar was on the yacht, prior to that I kept it down to commenting about her great boobs.
I couldn't get passed flirting with her and, due to the nature of the game's pacing... I didn't really care to try more than twice.

Overall it's not a bad game but the annoying way you can't skip to choices and having to restart a day and a half if you want to redo something... just not worth the effort.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I couldn't get passed flirting with her and, due to the nature of the game's pacing... I didn't really care to try more than twice.

Overall it's not a bad game but the annoying way you can't skip to choices and having to restart a day and a half if you want to redo something... just not worth the effort.
At least you can restart the day, unlike other games.

joe134

May 22, 2017
I'm wondering how to get the scene between Astrid and Mark. Can you explain how you got the scene?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm wondering how to get the scene between Astrid and Mark. Can you explain how you got the scene?
I don't remember much of it now. I've been hoping for a walkthrough before I played it again.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes