Unity Completed The King Of The Beach [v0.5 fixed] [HoneyGames]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
" points. first you can see after a day is finish how you do with the ladys on this day. 2 you can redo a hole day. The problem its buggy and the imige with procede on girls didnt work right after you jump back 1 day.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Tried this game so far so good but also a bit Meh imo.

Some things to mention..my English is not perfect and it is also not my primary or native language but this game has some really horrendous writing which makes it difficult sometimes to know what the right choices are.
Also there is no legit save button but the game has a way to save your previous choices and a way to go back to fix them.
It has a Gear on top which has restart/rewind/forward on it how does it work ill explain it as good as I possibly can.

The feature forwards or rewinds a full day so if you made a wrong choice or 2 on a certain day just finish that day first make more choices until he goes to bed and a new day starts then press rewind and it will go back to the beginning of the previous day and you can redo the mistakes from that day also that way you can see at the end of each day how the girls think of you ( got svetlana all the way to flirty and 3 or 4 of the chicks all the way to owned.. surprisingly got Loulle also to owned but did not even bang her yet so yea ) also do NOT rewind during a mid day as it will send you to the start of the previous day as in it is day 4 now and you made a mistake mid day 4 and you rewind it will not bring you to start of day 4 it will bring you to start of day 3 and pressing forward then will mess up as it will write the choices of day 3 as not done or wrong ones so you will have to do day 3 fully over again.

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Still trying to get that threesome with the birthday girl and her friend shit is fking hard fml, but this game can be played kinda. Brainless ish seeing as i am too busy these days.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated OP and Title
If someone have too mutch time a view hints will be great:happyblush

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, there are only two endings unless I fucked up somehow, and they are chosen by the very last choice you have: You can either go to your friends house and find out that he is fucking with your """girlfriend""" that is that girl called cecile which I didnt read a single line of her conversations and was the bigges ass I could because I didnt give a shit about her; and her friend, who appears in the day before that, or you can end up being her boyfriend? Thats it? Oh fuck off.
Also, I already said it, but honorable mention to the fact that the ending is based, as it seems, ONLY in the very last choice you are left with.
Either this or the game got extremely bugged, but had to vent since I have just finished the game and I am extra salty.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes