3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Is there really anything new on
vEp 8.0 ?
Also anyone have any walkthrough for this game?I quit playing this game after episode 4 :(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Made it through most of epi, but now I'm stuck in a loop. Guess I'll have to start again. Tip: spend your money wisely.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
can someone explain how i can extract cgs from the game or can some1 upload

thanks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
last episode .....

mmh... must say, game was pretty good... but in same time, it turned pretty bad at end.
just my opinion...

i predict another "chapter 2" for this game. hard to let down something that keep give you almost 1K$ per month XD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Would like some kind of remake of the first game, this time with at least a save option. Not really a remake, just the save would be fine

I like the premisse of these games, but it's interface in the way of the renders and the lack of save in the first game is just lazy design, which is a shame. At least he corrected the save issue in the second one, don't know if you can hide the interface though

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what is the actual objective of this episode. I've slept with everyone but Michelle and June. Guessing June has to be the final objective, but I can do anything more than dance with her at the club.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Does this release 8 contain 1 thru 8 episodes? I was reading older threads see release 7 had 1 thru 6 as well so just making sure fist time player.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
I'm still trying to figure out what is the actual objective of this episode. I've slept with everyone but Michelle and June. Guessing June has to be the final objective, but I can do anything more than dance with her at the club.
You dance with her, get coke from the guy behind the bar and then go to Michelle at the WC and give it to her. She will give you a bj and at the next day go look for june and she will jump you since she stalked you getting a bj.

Reactions: Bantry
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes