3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
What? The poster has several grids laid out like the keypad, with present icons on the correct spots, and a giant MERRY CHRISTMAS on the top of it. Was it that hard to guess that the presents would be the correct keys?
I guess that is on me for not noticing the present was the only one that only appeared once per column. You right. Anyway, while I'm making a fool of myself, where the hell is the mine defuser? Is that even an implemented feature yet?? I feel like I've looked everywhere, but I'm probably walking right past it.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
I guess that is on me for not noticing the present was the only one that only appeared once per column. You right. Anyway, while I'm making a fool of myself, where the hell is the mine defuser? Is that even an implemented feature yet?? I feel like I've looked everywhere, but I'm probably walking right past it.
It's in one of the locked keycard rooms.

Reactions: User_033

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
The mine defuser is in a keycard-locked room (Blue, I think) in the same area/hallway as the room where you find the revolver.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
Well, we modders will help with the slider issue to an extent. Probably won't bring the sliders back but at least various body types can be done. You only need one simple mod to allow underwear removal, that isn't even an issue. With what I've been working on, at the end you run around completely naked as it should be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for sexy outfits, it is true, their focus isn't there. They want to make a zombie shooter first, a sexy dress up doll simulation is secondary. They kind of lured in s lot of people with the sexy outfits but now that the game has gotten way more attention they expected, I understand why they have to tone it down knowing the laws in China can be really fucking strict on the matter. Nowhere have I seen them say that they plan to remove them entirely.

For the latest voted outfits they are taking longer because they decided to do both two of the most voted ones. Making two outfits takes longer than one.

Also, the last outfit they added was sexy lingerie, parts of which you can see in my screenshot.
How did you grab her in game model to blender edit it? I'd like to do the same but for Weepers/Squirters as well.

kathleencastelliano

Jul 24, 2023
First and foremost calm down buddy, you're the one missing the point here but in case I'm not clear enough let me explain with a bit more details. RE5 does indeed has the things you mentioned but you forgot a very important part, the "naked" part is just a mod not officially supported and the "oral" is not sexual, furthermore the game has a "mature 17+" rating if you forgot, you being able to mod it is on you and not the game, unlike this wich have a more obvious focus on the "sexy dressing" part (to be debated though given what other fellow members have said until now).

That being said let's say you're on the money with your statement (although is pretty much a good example of whataboutism, but bear with me for a second) and RE5 wouls be considered "adult" and someone would like to post one with nude mods and such, big difference is, MetalStar Studio is a small chinese indie studio, hardly belive they'd pursue legal action against the uploader/site let alone have the economic resources to do so... Capcom in the other hand, good luck battling them in court (let's not forget thei'r whole war against mods they're on right now came originated from a Chun Li nude mod on a tournament and they having to fight mods because their public image). All in all, you have a point but you streched it way too much and still doesn't make any argument of why this or any other "no sexual content" game should or not belong to the site.
We don't care if you mod our game. But I will kink shame some of you for the weird requests I've been getting to add.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
We don't care if you mod our game. But I will kink shame some of you for the weird requests I've been getting to add.
Care to elaborate, please?, or maybe replyed/quoted the wrong person?. Nothing in the quoted post (wich is mine ofc) suggest any kinks/requests, it's merely me explaining the reason why mainstream games even with lewd/nude mods don't have much chances of landing on the site, wich itself was an answer to the discussion about why this game with just nudity is allowed but not RE5 moded.

By the "We don't care if you mod our game" you mean you're the developer of the game or something?, just curious, not trying to be rude or anything, though.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
How did you grab her in game model to blender edit it? I'd like to do the same but for Weepers/Squirters as well.
The game runs on Unreal Engine 4. 4.27 to be exact. Extracting the files is easy with all the tools available but repacking them with Unreal Engine has a certain learning curve.

By the "We don't care if you mod our game" you mean you're the developer of the game or something?, just curious, not trying to be rude or anything, though.
If I were to guess by the name, that might be Kathleen Noir (on discord), their social media manager.

kathleencastelliano

Jul 24, 2023
The game runs on Unreal Engine 4. 4.27 to be exact. Extracting the files is easy with all the tools available but repacking them with Unreal Engine has a certain learning curve.

If I were to guess by the name, that might be Kathleen Noir (on discord), their social media manager.
yup!

kathleencastelliano

Jul 24, 2023
Care to elaborate, please?, or maybe replyed/quoted the wrong person?. Nothing in the quoted post (wich is mine ofc) suggest any kinks/requests, it's merely me explaining the reason why mainstream games even with lewd/nude mods don't have much chances of landing on the site, wich itself was an answer to the discussion about why this game with just nudity is allowed but not RE5 moded.

I am on the team. Players have been modding the game already, I was just expressing how some mods are wack.

• Wow
Reactions: mugijos95

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020

So what did you use? I tried with umodel as I've used that for other games, but it's asking for a key for some reason, skipping that and selecting 4.27 as the version doesn't yield anything to be viewable though.

1712866773582.png

I am on the team. Players have been modding the game already, I was just expressing how some mods are wack.
Will you be releasing mod tools for this game?

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
So what did you use? I tried with umodel as I've used that for other games, but it's asking for a key for some reason, skipping that and selecting 4.27 as the version doesn't yield anything to be viewable though.

View attachment 3531226

Will you be releasing mod tools for this game?
Umodel and Fmodel. There's a post with a ton on AES keys on .

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
You know, as for the modding support, and I know this probably has a zero chance to happen, but what could result in some really cool (and wacky) mods would be releasing a sample UE project that includes the base folder structure, sample materials, blueprints etc.

Of course there's no sense in doing so when the game is in a state where so much is subject to change but in general it's something the wishful thinker in me would love to see happen for a multitude of UE games that are open for modding. That's basically the best possible modding tool an UE game could have.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Oh yeah I kinda agree, still at least as someone already stated, this will in fact bring more interest in the game (I'm waiting it to finish development or a great part of the early access through to buy it myself). But you know what?, even if "wack" it's still comunity engagement wich I say it's possitive, don't you think?.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes