cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
the game is more to story and plot, not just the gallery, its abt how an adventurer cope with the transformation and with determination, try to escape his fate (and fail)

Reactions: TrickyL

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Dude! Love you! I played a bit before but used MTL and it was shit (the translation, not the game, the game still awesome). Thank you so much!

ggoooo

Oct 16, 2021
Guys where can I find link of the games for this creator ? I couldn't find anything but only this game

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Guys where can I find link of the games for this creator ? I couldn't find anything but only this game
Their blog is the best place for the older games:
And Fantia for the more recently updated ones:
There's an English translation of Monster TS Game 3 here:

Other than the game this thread is for, they're all free to download.

ggoooo

Oct 16, 2021
Their blog is the best place for the older games:
And Fantia for the more recently updated ones:
There's an English translation of Monster TS Game 3 here:

Other than the game this thread is for, they're all free to download.
thank you for responsing but i mean there is another games like the game that contain wolf route its trail right now as i think where can i find them ?

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
There are a decent amount of TG/TF games at tfgames.site but it is mostly cyoa text stories of some form or another. It is rare to see a real rpg type tg/tf game. This one is basically no different it is just several routes that for the most part do not intersect. The routes are fairly short and have virtually no gameplay, just go to the path of the route that you want to see and then go through the required steps. Some of the routes also have more than one ending.
Personally this is basically a rather short visual novel built on one of the rpgmaker platforms. If I wanted to play a visual novel I would have done so...

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
There are a decent amount of TG/TF games at tfgames.site but it is mostly cyoa text stories of some form or another. It is rare to see a real rpg type tg/tf game. This one is basically no different it is just several routes that for the most part do not intersect. The routes are fairly short and have virtually no gameplay, just go to the path of the route that you want to see and then go through the required steps. Some of the routes also have more than one ending.
Personally this is basically a rather short visual novel built on one of the rpgmaker platforms. If I wanted to play a visual novel I would have done so...
It's honestly just hard to do multiple TF routes that interact with each other really. Like if you start implementing some system where you can gradually shift from one to another or something you have to start asking awkward questions like "What does 1/3rd slime girl *look* like?"

I briefly started storyboarding out an idea I had for it, but fuck it's a ton of work just to write it let alone make it into a game. To say nothing of the art - I'm either out a small fortune to commission people that can draw worth a damn, or it looks like garbage using AI (Or what I was going to do, and just not have any).

Basically you need to set up different factions that for some reason or another, can't TF someone after it's been done. And then write them to have opinions on said other factions. Maybe everyone is fuckin racist against elves, so you get TFed into one of them you get forced into slavery if you wander into some town controlled by the fox girls or whatever. But there needs to be some kind of permanence to the change (Otherwise it just becomes like Lillith's throne with the "Pick your variant of fluffy ears for today"), which basically mandates some kind of open structure so you can run into them around the same time (Who wants to go through the entire game as a human for your 10 minutes of idk, being a succubus at the end), and then that mandates an absolute mess for state logic so different faction NPCs can interact appropriately...

After sitting down and actually thinking about working on it, I realized why basically every TF game is either very "pick a route" like these games, or minor variations within the same theme (How submissive/slutty/bimbo-y do you want to be in an mtf game for instance).

Still, someday I would love to see a monster girl TF game that manages to do it well.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
It's honestly just hard to do multiple TF routes that interact with each other really.

Still, someday I would love to see a monster girl TF game that manages to do it well.
The usual answer to this issue is to have multiple characters.

Let's say you have an adventuring party of 4-5 characters, and there are 4 major factions in the game. In order to do plot related things, slowly each member of the party needs to embrace and become a member of one of the major factions.

Like, your party's spear using lady Beatrice needs to drink the honey to become a beegirl so she can rescue the rest of the party from getting eaten by giant hamsters.

This way you can have a plot that involves multiple TFs but you don't require every faction to vary their responses or wonder what a 1/3 slimegirl 1/3 centaur 1/3 vampire looks like.

Chambers of Pandemonium (or whatever Saltyjustice is calling it now) is *trying* this, but each girl has access to multiple TFs that function more like Shantae's forms than anything else, and they can all return to their base human form as needed. It's definitely one of the more ambitious games of its type. They've been developing it for years with regular weekly updates and have only really finished 3 chapters. Out of 5 or 6.

But yeah that's personally how I'd do it, but I'd keep the scope limited to 4-5 party members and one TF per member. Nice and slow, too. It'd basically work like leveling up or unlocking "advanced jobs" like Trials of Mana. The most ambitious thing I'd attempt is the ability to switch between the different protags on the fly as they split up and attempt to solve the issues. But even then I'd try to keep them in groups of 2 so they have someone to talk to.

If I want to add more monster girl TFs I'd just make a freakin' sequel lol

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
It's honestly just hard to do multiple TF routes that interact with each other really. Like if you start implementing some system where you can gradually shift from one to another or something you have to start asking awkward questions like "What does 1/3rd slime girl *look* like?"

I briefly started storyboarding out an idea I had for it, but fuck it's a ton of work just to write it let alone make it into a game. To say nothing of the art - I'm either out a small fortune to commission people that can draw worth a damn, or it looks like garbage using AI (Or what I was going to do, and just not have any).

Basically you need to set up different factions that for some reason or another, can't TF someone after it's been done. And then write them to have opinions on said other factions. Maybe everyone is fuckin racist against elves, so you get TFed into one of them you get forced into slavery if you wander into some town controlled by the fox girls or whatever. But there needs to be some kind of permanence to the change (Otherwise it just becomes like Lillith's throne with the "Pick your variant of fluffy ears for today"), which basically mandates some kind of open structure so you can run into them around the same time (Who wants to go through the entire game as a human for your 10 minutes of idk, being a succubus at the end), and then that mandates an absolute mess for state logic so different faction NPCs can interact appropriately...

After sitting down and actually thinking about working on it, I realized why basically every TF game is either very "pick a route" like these games, or minor variations within the same theme (How submissive/slutty/bimbo-y do you want to be in an mtf game for instance).

Based on the under development TSF Monster Girl Land, i think the devs are trying to implement that with the lasting traits for multiple scenario based on here

Performance Artist

Feb 17, 2021
Played this awhile back when there is no translation. Surprisingly enjoyable despite the lack of sexual content. But yeah if you want to look for fapping this isn't the right game.

ggoooo

Oct 16, 2021
Based on the under development TSF Monster Girl Land, i think the devs are trying to implement that with the lasting traits for multiple scenario based on here
well is there any game like this one in this site ? or where can i find some games like it ?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes