EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Kiyohiko, an adventurer, sets out to find treasure on Monster Girl Island. Rumor has it that the island is filled with both treasure and monster girls. Take control of Kiyohiko and uncover the truth. Will you be able to escape?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2022-03-01
Developer: Bamboo Shoot growing in a Tea Plantation
Translator: amnesiacagent
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl3.png smpl5.jpeg smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl4.png smpl6.png shokushukiyo3.png shonenoseihekiyugamu.png

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
Also if you guys are curious about the newer game called TS Monster Land which is still in development, here is the trial version last year which only contains the Wolf route, and it remains translated to only chinese for what i know

Reactions: Jitterskull

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
funny thing is i alr uploaded that on the old thread ike a month ago, guess making this thread as completed sure attract newcomers

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
What is the transformation content in the game? Is it just bad ends or can you continue playing as a girl once you are transformed?
From memory most routes go you are transformed, and depending on your actions while transformed you may regain your original form or be stuck in the new, with varying amounts of story in each "bad end".

Reactions: Forge Wright

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
What is the transformation content in the game? Is it just bad ends or can you continue playing as a girl once you are transformed?
each route always makes u end up transformed or make the game end in some way, so once u chosen a route, u cannot go to other routes, tho I heard the newer TS Monster Land might implement the multiple routes with different traits

DAKN

Feb 9, 2018
The game have no penetration or did I miss something? Because I only watched the CG in the bonus room after the first ending

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
From memory most routes go you are transformed, and depending on your actions while transformed you may regain your original form or be stuck in the new, with varying amounts of story in each "bad end".
What's the futa content? Is it MC retaining his dick while being transformed? Or is it some other characters? If the latter, how prevalent is it? Thanks!

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The game have no penetration or did I miss something? Because I only watched the CG in the bonus room after the first ending
Dl site says it's a "light erotism" game, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: I can confirm. I looked at the CG and no sexual content, no nudity even. Should be tagged as such.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Dl site says it's a "light erotism" game, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: I can confirm. I looked at the CG and no sexual content, no nudity even. Should be tagged as such.
The CGs don't show any sexual content but gameplay has a fair bit.
You get impregnated by harpies in 2 out of 3 of their endings for example.
So it's not 100% explicit sex but it's in there in the text.

Reactions: Evizzy89

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The CGs don't show any sexual content but gameplay has a fair bit.
You get impregnated by harpies in 2 out of 3 of their endings for example.
So it's not 100% explicit sex but it's in there in the text.
Gotcha thanks for clarifying.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes