3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I've also noticed errors like dialogue of what appears to be scene titles in the scene text, or splices of what seem to be different scenes at the beginning or end of scene text.
I've attached one example. Some of the lines in this scene also seem to be out of order.

Reactions: akhulu

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
View attachment 2850554

Overview:
The story of "Mio", the vice-president of the student council, who has excellent grades and athletic ability,
meets with eroticism and struggles on an island where demons appear!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Original Title: 妖誕島~性処理委員に堕ちた副会長~
Developer: Enuemu -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translator: akhulu
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

i have a problem. I cant play it. Right after entering cave i cant fight snake because Error pops out and i have no idea what to do about it

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Island Demonic Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 571 MB/210 MB :

Reactions: steelgreat

EXT2x5

Apr 30, 2022
I've also noticed errors like dialogue of what appears to be scene titles in the scene text, or splices of what seem to be different scenes at the beginning or end of scene text.
I've attached one example. Some of the lines in this scene also seem to be out of order.
I've had the same problems too, I'll probably wait until this is fixed because the translation is ok so far.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Silly question, but where's the gallery located? Or do you have to beat the game to unlock the gallery?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Upscaling patch

Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height. To install the patch merge the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive. Use at your own discretion, I take no responsibility for issues resulting from this patch.

Also had to upscale the enemy sprites and change their sprite placement offset manually from Enemies.json file, so some of them are kinda placed oddly. Sorry about that, but ain't no way I'm gonna do them one-by-one manually, so I just spitballed the values.

Haven't tested this with the compressed version, so no idea if this patch is compatible with that build.

Alternatively if you meet the requirements, you can use realtime upscaling software like "Lossless Scaling"

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Any fixes yet?
The problem has not been solved, but I solved the problem in my own way, I simply play both this version of English and Japanese, that is, where the dialogues are broken, I use Japanese with normal dialogues, since the saves work both on this version and without translation.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Upscaling patch

Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height. To install the patch merge the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive. Use at your own discretion, I take no responsibility for issues resulting from this patch.

Also had to upscale the enemy sprites and change their sprite placement offset manually from Enemies.json file, so some of them are kinda placed oddly. Sorry about that, but ain't no way I'm gonna do them one-by-one manually, so I just spitballed the values.

Haven't tested this with the compressed version, so no idea if this patch is compatible with that build.

Alternatively if you meet the requirements, you can use realtime upscaling software like "Lossless Scaling"

Impressive work! I'll give a review when I play through it.

Offhand, when you played, did you happen to see much tentacle pregnancy?

Jul 23, 2018
Hey so this isnt a game breaking issue and its not specifically related to this game, but i have this issue with a lot of games on startup where i get a error message pop up, im gonna post a picture i took on my phone. Idk assume it would be an easy fix, probably just have to download a newer version of the program, problem is, i dont remember what the program is. Can anyone help me with this. If not again, its not gamebreaking so no big deal, just would be nice not to have it pop up all the time.

Jul 23, 2018
So out of curiosity, I know this was supposed to have been translated, but it still reads like it was machine translated only, is an actual translation being made?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes