migafa

Jan 31, 2019
The halloween special was just that, a special. Don't hold anything that happened there as canon.

Anyway, I finished most of the features and mechanics I had to code for the rework and right now it's only a matter of preparing the sprites and porting the old content over to the new version.

I honestly don't know how long that will take as, right now, I don't have much spare time to work on it as I'm taking care and helping my wife who recently underwent surgery and is still recovering. She's getting better though, and is starting to do most things by herself, which leaves me with a little more time to work on The Inn, and I'm taking whatever oportunity I have to work on it.
I hope you'll get better soon.:eek::oops:

Reactions: Lykanz

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
This is a good game (y). The dialog between the writer and the mc are really funny. It is the little "thing" that makes this game special.

kamael

Dec 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lykanz, postagem: 1561712, membro: 22103"] PT-BR:

Por enquanto sim. Eu para o empreendimento na próxima atualização.

EN-US:

Até agora sim. Estou trabalhando na próxima atualização. [/ QUOTE]

Ah, que pena, mal posso esperar pela próxima atualização, adorei o jogo e estava ansioso para terminar a história, desculpe pelo péssimo inglês, sou do Brasil, bem, obrigado pelo ótimo trabalho.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "Lykanz, postagem: 1561712, membro: 22103"] PT-BR:

Por enquanto sim. Eu para o empreendimento na próxima atualização.

EN-US:

Até agora sim. Estou trabalhando na próxima atualização. [/ QUOTE]

Ah, que pena, mal posso esperar pela próxima atualização, adorei o jogo e estava ansioso para terminar a história, desculpe pelo péssimo inglês, sou do Brasil, bem, obrigado pelo ótimo trabalho.
PT-BT:

Relaxa mano, eu tbm sou BR. Enfim, eu só tenho uma notícia meio ruim pra vc... Na próxima atualização você vai precisar começar de novo. Eu precisei refazer o jogo porque meu código antigo era uma bagunça.

EN-US:

Relax man, I'm brazilian too. Anyway, I have some kinda bad news for you... You'll have to start from scratch when I release the next update. I had to completely redo the game, my old code was a mess.

kamael

Dec 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lykanz, post: 1562767, membro: 22103"] PT-BT:

Relaxa mano, eu tbm sou BR. Enfim, eu só tenho uma notícia meio ruim pra vc ... Na próxima atualização você vai precisar começar de novo. Eu precisei refazer o jogo porque meu código antigo era uma bagunça.

EN-US:

Relaxe cara, sou brasileira também. De qualquer forma, eu tenho algumas más notícias para você ... Você terá que começar do zero quando eu lançar a próxima atualização. Eu tive que refazer completamente o jogo, meu código antigo estava uma bagunça. [/ QUOTE]

Mano, bom saber, achei que tu falava inglês tbm kkkkk, enfim, não tem problema não mano eu jogo de novo, esse jogo é maravilhoso, o melhor que eu joguei! Estou no aguardo!

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "Lykanz, post: 1562767, membro: 22103"] PT-BT:

Relaxa mano, eu tbm sou BR. Enfim, eu só tenho uma notícia meio ruim pra vc ... Na próxima atualização você vai precisar começar de novo. Eu precisei refazer o jogo porque meu código antigo era uma bagunça.

EN-US:

Relaxe cara, sou brasileira também. De qualquer forma, eu tenho algumas más notícias para você ... Você terá que começar do zero quando eu lançar a próxima atualização. Eu tive que refazer completamente o jogo, meu código antigo estava uma bagunça. [/ QUOTE]

Mano, bom saber, achei que tu falava inglês tbm kkkkk, enfim, não tem problema não mano eu jogo de novo, esse jogo é maravilhoso, o melhor que eu joguei! Estou no aguardo!
Cautious dude, as this is an english forum and it is in the rules that you have to write a english translation even if it is made on Google translate.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There we go, boys and girls, this week's pin-up is up!

I don't know about you guys, but lately it's been hot as hell where I live. It's like, unbearably hot!
So, all that got me in the mood for some beach themed pin-up!

This one features your favorite country bumpkin, Linda Mae! I realized it's been some time since I used her in a pin-up, so there you go!

You can view the pin-up at my patreon page, just follow this link:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version for this pin-up, so if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
bruh I love the cold hate the heat.... and I live in australia..... the 4 seasons are as follows: summer (rain now and then), summer with leaves falling, summer in sunlight with winter in shade, mild summer with rain.
It's still better than here in Brazil. We have two seasons: Hot as Hell and Rainy as Fuck.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
There we go, boys and girls, this week's pin-up is up!

I don't know about you guys, but lately it's been hot as hell where I live. It's like, unbearably hot!
So, all that got me in the mood for some beach themed pin-up!

This one features your favorite country bumpkin, Linda Mae! I realized it's been some time since I used her in a pin-up, so there you go!

You can view the pin-up at my patreon page, just follow this link:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version for this pin-up, so if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!
Ayyy mah Lindaa! :love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes