Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not dead, just busy. :D

So, the last days I've been busy with finishing Linda's house... Today I just finished her bedroom and tried to give it a girly feeling, boy... Was that hard?

I think in the end it came out pretty nice... there's some mirrors around it for some... Scenes...

Here's a quick preview for you guys:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now there's just one room left and that will be pretty simple (I think?) as it's a guest room.

See you all next time!

Reactions: Aaryn and xןʞ

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Today I was making some quick, pre made scenes to use as portraits and paintings scattered around Linda's house. Here's some of them (before you go, those may have some minor spoilers about a character who's yet to be introduced):

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey your project is looking great man! When can we expect chapter 2?
Uh... Next update will feature up to day 6 of chapter 1, then the next one untill day 8 or 9, and so on untill day 14...

As I take roughly a month to release an update (maybe more, depends on my RL schedule)... I guess you can expect it in october?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 64222
Overview:
The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy. He's been living by himself in the big city ever since his father kicked him out of his house at the age of 18. He really lives a miserable life... But it's all about to take a 180º turn when he meets a certain person one night (yeah, cliché, I know, sue me).

Now the technicalities: The Inn is (at least on Chapter 1) a straight up "choice and consequence" visual novel. It's made in Ren'Py and uses Honey Select for the scenes... You may be thinking "Eeeewww... Honey Select??? TRASH!!!". Yeah, okay, I agree that most games using HS are quite... Lacking, but I'll try to make at least decent scenes, pinky promise!

As of now, v0.01 DOESN'T HAVE ANY SEX SCENES, or sexy scenes on that matter... It just serves as the protagonist's introduction (a long-ass boring one) and a little background on the events that are to unfold.

Updated: 03/02/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.01
Language: Borked Engrish
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

PC:

- - - - - - - -

MAC:

for me honey select is probably the best art for games with some real corruption/mind control genre games after all my favorite games by them are corruption max's life mythic manor waifu academy and as of today Mittu X Sixus so i definitely dont think its trash

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
for me honey select is probably the best art for games with some real corruption/mind control genre games after all my favorite games by them are corruption max's life mythic manor waifu academy and as of today Mittu X Sixus so i definitely dont think its trash
Yeah, when done well, HS games are really good.

On the other hand, HS is such a pain to work with sometimes, so I kinda understand why most guys don't take that much time polishing the scenes.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, when done well, HS games are really good.

On the other hand, HS is such a pain to work with sometimes, so I kinda understand why most guys don't take that much time polishing the scenes.
i think most people used them because the renders of background and character models are already made while other games go to daz and then although i could be mistaken on that

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i think most people used them because the renders of background and character models are already made while other games go to daz and then although i could be mistaken on that
For me it was about being more comfortable with NEO and my computer not being able to render anything fast enough.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
holy fuck what a crap is that ??? apart from the fact that it does not matter which one chooses the only way it ends in the same way and the worst of all is the ridiculous and annoying fucking with the writer what the hell is going on with the ??? is he so lonely that he needs attention? that he constantly

has to bring himself into this? that is so annoying that all the fun (which is not so high) is completely like something in an ultra deep hole brint that it is not normal really bad such people with attention deficit syndrome
and then zero content oh yes you can watch the fucking mc while showering lol

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
holy fuck what a crap is that ??? apart from the fact that it does not matter which one chooses the only way it ends in the same way and the worst of all is the ridiculous and annoying fucking with the writer what the hell is going on with the ??? is he so lonely that he needs attention? that he constantly

has to bring himself into this? that is so annoying that all the fun (which is not so high) is completely like something in an ultra deep hole brint that it is not normal really bad such people with attention deficit syndrome
O... Kay... I get you didn't like the game so far.

That's fine, even I admit that it's silly and there's little to no content, but then, as the saying goes, you can't please everyone. There's a ton of other games around here and I'm sure you'll find one that suits your tastes.

Have a good one, dude!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You had me at Borked English, and then I saw the genres and had a good laugh. I haven't played it yet, cause little to no content, but I will be sure to check back later.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You had me at Borked English, and then I saw the genres and had a good laugh. I haven't played it yet, cause little to no content, but I will be sure to check back later.
Heh, glad I could make you laugh!

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017

This is what it looks like when people play sex games during a manic episode.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good news!

I finally got around to finish (for real this time) all the scenes for the next update!

Now only the dialogues are left to be done and some small, simple coding!

Bad news... :(

I had to rework some things in day 2 to add a "content failsafe" so older saves won't be compatible with the new version... Don't worry though, you'll have an option to jump straight to the new update's content!

I hope to be able to finish it all by this weekend (04/07 or 04/08), so expect a release by then!

As always, I have a sneak peak of the new update's content, this time it's something quite special...

All in all, thank you for your patience and have a good one!

Reactions: TheSinfulOne
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes