Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
@Lykanz You sick bastard, I love You!

All right, calm now, the art is really great and the story might be on of the better ones, can't say for sure now, since it's only beginning, but I'm really curious what comes next. What You did with characters visually is really impressive, great job. Humor... damn, You've just hit the spot for now, I love it, but be cautious to not overdo it in the future. I can't say much more, seems pretty cool, altough we could have more choices, even if they don't mean much it gives some kind of feeling of controle what's going to happen.

You'll definetely have some beer from me.

And... if You'll make some plot twist with Linda Mae... well, that's actually pretty good decision, but... c'mon, she's so sweet, let us keep her :pensive:

What else can I say...?

Reactions: Lykanz and _Gutts_

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well @Lykanz said i was right about who changes and close to what happens..but i named multiple gals..so still in the dark but i suspect its Linda-Mae..LOL

Reactions: Lykanz

Deximay

May 29, 2017
BR here. Had my suspicion when I saw Trump on the telly, but when I saw that Gadsden flag I knew you were a Bolsonaro voter, YOU SIR, HAVE ALL THE POINTS, TAKE 'EM ALL YOU JUST WON BEST GAME AROUND THESE PARTS XD

But seriously, good game here. You know how to tease.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
BR here. Had my suspicion when I saw Trump on the telly, but when I saw that Gadsden flag I knew you were a Bolsonaro voter, YOU SIR, HAVE ALL THE POINTS, TAKE 'EM ALL YOU JUST WON BEST GAME AROUND THESE PARTS XD

But seriously, good game here. You know how to tease.
Glad you enjoyed the game dude!

And about the refferences... Not really, tho... Trump is there because he's a living meme and the Gadsden flag isn't really related to Bolostraro... Bolosgaro... Belostrato... Uhh... Whatever his surname is.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i wanna see her get green...ya..my kinks are...different :D
Have you seen the halloween pin-up? If not, here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn you XD

"Me want snu snu, me throw brother over shoulder and go bedroom" All hail to "death by snu snu"!
You... Basically described a scene I had in mind for the future...

Great mix of humor and originality. Can't want to see where this goes
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

''Dr.Amassapriquito'' eu amo o brasil kkkkkkkkk
En-US:

Haha, yeah. That was a friend's character, and his name is "Dr. Muffslammer". The closest translation I could get whilst keeping the meaning was "Dr. Amassapriquito".

Pt-BR:

Haha, pois é. Esse é um personagem de um amigo meu, e o nome dele é "Dr. Muffslammer". A tradução mais próxima que eu consegui mantendo o significado foi "Dr. Amassapriquito".

Could someone let me know if ver 4.1 is contained withing the Halloween episode or is it separate from the main story- it's own stand-alone DLC?

@bossapplesauce @Kasey- could one of you fine gentlemen squeeze the crap out of this for us (me, specifically- screw the rest of 'em). j/k
It's the full game, not a standalone.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
I just saw this game today and before I finished the game i already push the support button real hard I love the picture that attached on the Linda house also I want to see more of the girl that we save during working at the bar

also I love the humor part NICE

ps .is that Eric from BB?...damn I hate this guy

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just saw this game today and before I finished the game i already push the support button real hard I love the picture that attached on the Linda house also I want to see more of the girl that we save during working at the bar

also I love the humor part NICE

ps .is that Eric from BB?...damn I hate this guy
Glad you liked it, and thanks for your support!

You'll see that girl again in the future, I have an entire storyline planned for her and some aspects of it will change depending on wether you save her or not.

And yeah, that's Eric, I wanted to do a little jab at BB. Also, you're not alone on the Eric hating train. xD

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished this game and I've gotta say this is one of the most unique and original games I've played here.

The art is beautiful, the story is really interesting, I really like the dev's humor and attention to detail. And I loved the Halloween special. Although I hope it's just something like a dream, because it would make the game a bit weird honestly.

Linda is an adorable character, one of the hottest girls in all games I've played. I hope the dev gives us the choice to build up a relationship with her, or the other girls, if we can choose, like in a dating sim as the story progresses. Because that's what's lacking in most of those games; a good story, and this game has one.

So adding those things such as dating and sex options into this game will make it one of the best, (like DA).

Can't wait for the next update.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just finished this game and I've gotta say this is one of the most unique and original games I've played here.

The art is beautiful, the story is really interesting, I really like the dev's humor and attention to detail. And I loved the Halloween special. Although I hope it's just something like a dream, because it would make the game a bit weird honestly.

Linda is an adorable character, one of the hottest girls in all games I've played. I hope the dev gives us the choice to build up a relationship with her, or the other girls, if we can choose, like in a dating sim as the story progresses. Because that's what's lacking in most of those games; a good story, and this game has one.

So adding those things such as dating and sex options into this game will make it one of the best, (like DA).

Can't wait for the next update.
Also, girls with freckles are the hottest. :LOL:
Glad you enjoyed it!

While the game is an harem at it's core, every girl will have her own storyline and some of them will even clash with each other.

Also, your sig is a dead giveaway on your freckled redhead prefference. xD

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Glad you enjoyed it!

While the game is an harem at it's core, every girl will have her own storyline and some of them will even clash with each other.

Also, your sig is a dead giveaway on your freckled redhead prefference. xD
Yes they are hot, but in your game is another type with pink hair, blue eyes and a lot of tattoos. But i think for this person i have to dig out another game again. ;)

Donbeshire

Jul 30, 2017
I really like this game as is doesnt take its self to seriously. The Halloween event loool. I hope he adds some animations to it. But the glory hole scenes had me pissing my self laughing. Lite on the content but i enjoyed reading this one more than the scenes which i cant say for some of the games i played on here. Keep up the good work

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The glory hole scene with the stalking girl in the store's toilet gave me more shivers than the halloween dream, i even really saying OMFG out loud during that scene...seriously too damn disturbingly painful XD

Love the humor and the House Arrest crossover btw

Hope everything goes well for the upcoming updates
Wish u a good luck and keep up a good work! :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Umm uow ro I get past the Freddy part?
Pick one of the 3 doors in the middle (any will do), freddy will knock on the door and MC will fall to the ground, then you'll have a set time to choose a place to hide.

You can hide either behind the big door just beside the middle ones or you can hide at the pier, down by the water, between the stairs and some crates.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just read the dev talk update.
I'll admit I do have some concerns (characters largely being presented as sprites like an earlier ICC game instead of presented like a scene in an ICSTOR game is going to take some getting used to, even if I understand how it will make things easier) I'm happy the patreon's successful. I just hope that specially made scenes won't just be limited to the h-scenes.
And I can take having to start over once. I'm a Summertime Saga fan lol.
That and three Luana pics are a good way to butter me up. :p

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just read the dev talk update.
I'll admit I do have some concerns (characters largely being presented as sprites like an earlier ICC game instead of presented like a scene in an ICSTOR game is going to take some getting used to, even if I understand how it will make things easier) I'm happy the patreon's successful. I just hope that specially made scenes won't just be limited to the h-scenes.
And I can take having to start over once. I'm a Summertime Saga fan lol.
That and three Luana pics are a good way to butter me up. :p
Yeah, I understand your concerns.

The sprites will be used for small and general scenes. Big scenes that have an impact on story will stay the same. Also, I'll do my best so the sprites feel organic.

So don't worry, specially made scenes won't be limited to sex scenes only.

And I'm glad you enjoyed some Luana love for that post.

PS: I'll post a link to it here soon, I'm just doing some cleaning on it and correcting some typos.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here's the link to the latest Dev Update/Talk at my patreon:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes